- Founder, past Chairman and current President and CEO of Golden Opportunities Fund Inc.
- President/CEO of private equity and venture capital portfolio manager, Westcap Mgt. Ltd.
- Fund manager of Golden Opportunities Fund Inc., First Nations and Métis Fund, Business Ready Investment Development Gateway (BRIDG), and First Nations Business Development Fund and HeadStart on a Home.
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Cheung On Investments Group Ltd.
- Owner, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Ramada Hotels in Saskatchewan since 1992.
- Serves on the boards of numerous private and publicly traded companies and is active in many community organizations as follows: Vice President of the Canadian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (CVCA), member of the World Entrepreneurs Association, Trustee for First Nation Trust Funds, Voluntary Past Chair of the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan, Executive Committee Member of the Mike Weir Miracle Golf Drive for Kids, Sponsorship Chair for the 2006 PotashCorp Vanier Cup and 2004 Canadian Nokia Brier, Vice President of Sponsorship for 2010 Canadian World Junior Hockey Championship, Director of 2012 Tim Hortons Brier, Chair of 2013 and 2014 CIS University Cup, and Board Member of the new Saskatchewan Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Recipient of the 2012, Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Commemorative Medal, Commemorative Medal for the Centennial of Saskatchewan, Bnai Brith – We are Proud of You Award, Ernst & Young nominee for Entrepreneur of the Year in 1998 and 2003, and in 2008 was recognized as one of the Province’s Most Influential Men by Saskatchewan Business magazine.