Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
Collaboration is key to you and your staff, particularly when it comes to communicating with suppliers and clients.
SaskTel WebEx is a collaborative conferencing service that lets you meet with people at other locations using Voice over IP and HD video conferencing. You can invite others to meet with you in your personalized, always-available virtual meeting place quickly and easily.
Since the WebEx software is web-based, your clients and suppliers don't have to subscribe to WebEx to attend the meetings you initiate. You'll have the ability to share files, apps, and desktops, or perform remote desktop access, using almost any device.
- Host meetings with up to 200 people
Stage large-scale online events
Host online training and e-learning sessions for up to 1,000 people
Deliver personalized customer service and IT support
Subscribe to different services hosted on Cisco's cloud
- Dial in direct-to-room
Meeting Center - For hosting small meetings
- 5 user contract minimum
- 25 user meeting room maximum
Enterprise Edition - For hosting large meetings
- 25 user contract minimum
- 200 user meeting room maximum
- 1,000 user training & support room maximum
Cisco Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) - Direct-to-room dial-in via any Cisco or third-party TelePresence solution
- Enables collaboration from any device in any location
- Personalized, always-available virtual meeting place
- Delivered through the Cisco WebEx Cloud or Business Edition
- Choose toll or toll-free options using VoIP or your computer's built-in audio. Wideband audio support provides excellent audio even over low bandwidth networks.