Microsoft Office 365
Sign up todayOrder/Manage Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services — including Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Online, and Skype for Business Online — to help users be productive from virtually anywhere.
Work anywhere — Whether you are working in your office or on the go, with Office 365 you can edit, create, and share your documents where ever you are.
Brand with your business name — Customize your email with your company name and easily customize the look of your emails.
Collaborate better — Connect better with customers and colleagues using email, instant messaging, and video conferencing. Store your files online for easy sharing and collaboration amongst your collegues.
Easy setup and management — Access the easy-to-use admin center from anywhere to manage all your services. Set up new users easily by going to microsoft.com and following easy step-by-step instructions.
Office 365 includes:
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and customer email domain address
- Web versions of word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Desktop versions are included in Business Premium only)
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- 24/7 phone and web support through Incram Micro
|Package||Price per user
(Maximum 300 users*)
*Contact Microsoft if you need more than 300 users.
Get support for Office 365 from Ingram Micro by calling 1.855.660.6225 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following:
- Setup — Installing and setting up Office 365 on your computer, smartphones, and tablets
- Configuration — Configuring your settings, mailboxes, and mailbox flow
- Troubleshooting — Log in activation issues, error messages with the Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, etc), or if you are unable to install or uninstall an application
One Business Premium user will get a Microsoft Business Premium license that covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs.
Microsoft Business Essentials is compatible with desktop versions of Office 2016, Office 2013, and Office 2011. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality.