Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
Smart Wi-Fi is a managed Wi-Fi service personalized with your business name that serves both your employees and your customers.
With Smart Wi-Fi you receive proactive monitoring and support, analytics, and configuration changes for a high-quality Wi-Fi experience that is backed by a Service Level Objective (SLO).
Why choose SaskTel Smart Wi-Fi?
Easy management in a complete solution. You receive the hardware, installation, licencing, monitoring, alarming, ongoing management, and dedicated support for one monthly rate.
Make business decisions with data analytics. Leverage real-time data to understand how employees are using the network and how to better reach your customers. The dashboard shows you how your Wi-Fi network is operating, plus details about usage, such as how many users are connecting, what times of day they are connecting, how long they are staying, what media they are using, and more.
Stay connected with monitoring and support. We monitor connectivity of the service, and in the event of issues, we will notify you. Plus, our help desk is available 24/7.
- Up to 4 personalized SSIDs/networks
- Login page with your business brand
- Proactive monitoring, alarming, and troubleshooting connectivity of the access points
- Ongoing configuration changes such as SSID/network names, adding new networks, changing what applications can be used on the network, and more
- A dashboard that shows real-time performance and health of your Wi-Fi network
- Number of user visits
- Length of time spent on network
- Type of media consumption
- Repeat visitors
- And more
- Standard reports sent monthly showing the performance history of your network
- Access to Service Now (ITSM Centre) portal to submit and track incidents
- Templated terms and conditions for end users
Starting at $40 per month with 1 access point and licence plus one-time installation charge.
- Indoor and outdoor coverage
- 3 and 5-year pricing, with discounted rates on contract renewals
- Complex designs (additional charges may apply)