We don’t just work in Saskatchewan—we live here, too. That's why we're committed to supporting non-profit and charitable organizations in the province who make a difference in our community.
Is your organization interested in applying for sponsorship? Find more about the eligibility criteria of our Community Investment Program.
Our Community Investment Program supports:
- Non-profit and charitable organizations based in Saskatchewan involved in activities that directly benefit a Saskatchewan community or the province.
- Events, programs, activities, and projects.
Activities or events must be linked to a least one of these areas to qualify for support.
- Technology - As Saskatchewan's leading full-service communications provider, we're passionate about information and communications technology. Events or new projects with a focus on technology will qualify for support.
- Diversity - Your group will qualify if it represents a visible minority such as women in non-traditional roles, people with disabilities, or Aboriginal people.
- Youth - We place a special emphasis on supporting young people and providing educational programs that will help them succeed in the world of information and technology. Your group will qualify for support if it focuses on programs and initiatives for youth.
- Rural - We're committed to supporting non-profit groups situated throughout the province. Groups located in rural communities throughout Saskatchewan will qualify for support.
In addition to supporting one-time or annual fundraising events, we also accept requests for donations of merchandise for draws, raffles, or prizes.
The program is unable to support:
- The same organization more than once each calendar year
- Travel and accommodation expenses for out-of-province events
- Research projects
- Capital projects or operating costs
- Individual applicants or individual teams
- Political parties or activities, candidates, or lobby groups
- Religious organizations
- Funding for publications or video productions
- The purchase of advertising space in event programs
- Organizations already sponsored through SaskTel TelCare
We do not donate products and services.
Apply for sponsorship
If your organization meets the eligibility criteria, you can submit your sponsorship request through our online form. Requests should be made at least 30 days before your organization requires assistance.
We receive thousands of sponsorship requests each year. Thanks for your patience as we review your application.
If you have problems filling out the online application, please email email@example.com.