Visual Call Waiting
See the name and number of an incoming caller while you're on the phone.
On the phone and concerned about missing a call? With a display capable phone and Visual Call Waiting, you can see the name and number of an incoming caller, while you are on the phone. Plus you'll also hear an audible tone indicating a call is waiting.
Visual Call Waiting allows you three options when a second call comes in.
- You can place the first caller on hold and talk to the second caller.
- You can let the second caller go through to your Voice Mail (if you subscribe).
- You can call the person back later as their name and number are recorded in your callers list.
In order to subscribe to Visual Call Waiting, you must also subscribe to Call Display, Name Display, and Call Waiting.
Residential Calling Features are priced at $5.00 per feature per month.
A service connection charge of $9.00 will apply. If multiple Calling Features are ordered per session, you will only be charged one service connection charge.
Calling Feature Package
Subscribe to our Calling Feature Package and get our 10 most popular calling features for only $10 per month! No service connection charges will apply to the Calling Feature Package.
- Available to customers with TouchToneTM network access only.
- Available to customers with Call Display, Name Display, Call Waiting, and a Visual Call Waiting capable phone set.
- Available for the first 'Visual Call Waiting' call only. Screen will not refresh and update if second 'Visual Call Waiting' call occurs in the same call.
- Not available to customers in Uranium City or Kinoosao.