Multi-room PVR service
Life doesn't stop just because you're watching a good TV show! Record shows directly to your maxTV set-top box while you’re watching something else. With maxTV PVR service, you can pause, rewind, and replay live TV and watch it later from any set-top box in your home².
Not home? No problem. With maxTV Remote PVR, you can use your smartphone or tablet to record shows you want to watch later.
*Monthly charge is for the PVR service only. Set-top box rental fees are extra.
Learn more about maxTV PVR:
Put a show on hold while you get a snack, replay exciting sports moments, or fast-forward through the slow parts of any live TV program.
- Up to 500 hours of standard definition or between 50 and 150 hours of HD programming¹
- Two shows at once – even while watching a previously recorded show! (Up to 4 with infiNET)¹
- On one TV and watch it later from any set-top box in your home²
- An episode or an entire season of a show just by pressing Record on your remote
- A whole show, even if you forget to push Record until the middle of the program
- Record shows from virtually anywhere from your tablet or smartphone
- Schedule recordings from virtually anywhere
- Search the channel guide for programs to record
- View only subscribed channels
- View program information, including actors and rating
- View and edit scheduled recordings
- Manage previously recorded shows
Check out how to get the maxTV remote PVR app!
Available at no extra charge, but standard smartphone data charges may apply.
Terms and conditions
1 Up to 150 recording hours and up to 4 simultaneous recordings are based on the Motorola VIP 2262 set-top box.
2Multi-room features are available on multiple TVs when set-top boxes are networked to the same gateway as the PVR set-top box.
For the first 3 months, existing maxTV customers (who have not received PVR service from SaskTel in the last 12 months) can receive PVR service Free for 3 months. Customers will pay regular rates ($9.95/month) following the promotion period.
- Available to existing maxTV customers who meet the eligibility requirements.
- A customer qualifies if they currently have maxTV service and choose to add PVR to their service.
- Customer must not be or have been subscribed to PVR in the last 12 months.
- Customer must not have received an Introductory Promotion for maxTV in the last 12 months.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
Offer ends June 30, 2017. Subject to change.