SaskTel Select Wi-Fi
SaskTel Select Wi-Fi
The better network!
Free, unlimited data* on Saskatchewan's largest Wi-Fi network in more places than Bell or Shaw.
Why use SaskTel Select Wi-Fi?
- Free - The ability to connect to selectWI-FI is included with your SaskTel Wireless, Internet, or maxTV service. There are no additional charges or data usage fees.
At select locations, guests who are not SaskTel customers have the opportunity to purchase access to selectWI-FI.
- Unlimited usage - There are no limits on how much data you can use when you're connected to selectWI-FI. Using data over selectWI-FI does not count towards any data limits on your wireless plan.
- Connect automatically - Your SaskTel wireless LTE device will automatically connect to selectWI-FI if you have the Wi-Fi on your device turned on. No typing in usernames or passwords.
Secure - selectWI-FI is more secure than an open Wi-Fi network. It's the preferred Wi-Fi network where available, so there's less concern that you'll accidentally connect to a fraudulent Wi-Fi network.
To learn more about saving your data using selectWI-FI, watch our video:
Get connected at these locations
It's easy. If you are using a wireless LTE device, just make sure the Wi-Fi on your phone is on to automatically connect to selectWI-FI.
If you are using a laptop, tablet, or other wireless device that is not connected to the SaskTel cellular network, access selectWI-FI through your mySASKTEL account. Don't have a mySASKTEL account? Sign up now.
Want to offer free selectWI-FI at your business? Simply fill out this form and we will contact you if your business is a candidate to host a selectWI-FI hotspot.
*Free, unlimited data is only available on SaskTel selectWI-FI. Standard data rates and data usage limits apply for data used on the LTE network.
Due to technical limitiations, this tool is currently not compatible with Apple iOS devices running iOS6 or lower. Please try one of these methods to view the interactive coverage map:
- Use a web browser from a personal computer (laptop or desktop; Windows or Mac).
- Use an iOS7, BlackBerry or Android device.