SaskTel I Am Stronger Program
The SaskTel I Am Stronger Program is a social movement—a call to action to stop bullying and cyberbullying. We believe in the power of change and that we can all make a difference.
We’re taking a stand and helping our communities by:
- Providing education around cyber safety
- Raising awareness of the effects of bullying
- Supporting youth-led initiatives
Empowering Our Youth
We’ve partnered with the Ministry of Education to give grants of up to $1,000 for youth-led initiatives that address bullying, cyberbullying, and promote kindness within the province of Saskatchewan.
We want to empower our youth to turn their ideas into actions that positively influence social change in schools, communities, and online.
Since we started in 2013, 70 grants have been awarded totaling $61,305.
Making a Difference
Here are some of the ways the SaskTel I Am Stronger Program grant recipients are making our communities better:
- Haig School: RAK Pack - A club for students in grade 5 and 6 who do Random Acts of Kindness in their school and community.
- Evan Hardy Collegiate: Project Buddy – Students new to Canada are paired with another student to welcome them to the school community.
- Meadow Lake: Clusters of Kindness group – Regularly deliver flowers to random places and people, such as the hospital, senior’s homes, stores, etc.
- Churchbridge public school: Bullying Prevention group – Has monthly events to promote bullying prevention while bringing awareness to the issue.
And these are just a few! Get inspired and find out what other I Am Stronger grant recipients are doing at iamstronger.ca
Apply for a Grant
Looking to make a difference? Need a little funding to help get you there? We can help.