Students @ SaskTel
Students @ SaskTel
Ready to build your career? Our part-time and casual career opportunities can give you the practical experience you need to succeed in a dynamic communications industry.
Find exciting opportunities in sales, engineering, marketing, accounting, human resources, information technology, communications, and more at Saskatchewan's leading full-service communications provider. You'll work with emerging technology and help lead the way in telecommunications.
Check out our current job openings and apply online.
Summer Hire Program
Make your summer holiday a working one! We hire post-secondary students for a variety of positions each summer. Typically, students are hired for a 4-month term from May through August. It's the perfect way to stay sharp and get ahead. Plus, you can choose from positions located throughout Saskatchewan. Check out our summer program details below and apply online.
You can apply if you're:
- Studying full time at a post-secondary school
- Registered as a full-time student in a post-secondary school in the fall of 2021. The deadline is February 15, 2021
- And please specify which work area(s) interest you most!
Choose from a range of full-time summer positions:
- Information Technology – Computer networking, computer programming, troubleshooting, and computer support
- Office – Filing, typing, reception, word processing, spreadsheet or database creation, and project work
- Customer Service – Entering bill payments, answering customer inquiries, and product sales
- Maintenance – Grass cutting, chemical application, painting, driving vehicles with trailers, lifting heavy equipment, operating electrical floor cleaners, and changing tires
- Warehouse — Picking and packing orders, restock shelves, and unload and sort material.
- Electronics/Engineering – Removal, analysis, repair, and maintenance of equipment during transport, digital switch, wireless, special services network, and associated administrative systems
Co-operative Education Program
Hey students! Get great work experience and earn while you learn with our co-operative education program. You'll alternate between paid work terms and semesters in class. By the time you graduate, you'll have 12 to16 months of work experience. You'll kickstart your career with real-life work experience and have a wide variety of career choices to guide your graduate studies.
Here's where to go
To apply, ask your school about our co-op program. We've partnered with a number of accredited post-secondary Saskatchewan campuses to offer co-op internships in fields related to our business. Our partner schools include:
Graduates are especially welcome
We hire post-secondary graduates in a variety of areas like engineering, marketing, accounting, human resources, computer science and management. Above all, we want people with the right attitude and a passion for what they do.
If you're about to graduate, join our Talent Network to get important updates and information on our recruitment drives. We also travel to colleges, universities, professional conferences, and career fairs across Canada. Check our Career Events to see when we're visiting near you.
Apply for fresh job openings at Current Opportunities.
We help students through scholarships
Every year, we offer Saskatchewan residents the opportunity to receive funding to support their post-secondary education goals. Check Scholarships for eligibility details and to apply online.