Every year, SaskTel awards 7 scholarships of $3,000 to students attending post-secondary institutions in Saskatchewan who are studying in a field directly related to information and communications technology.
- Be Saskatchewan residents (defined by eligibility for Saskatchewan Health Services)
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in full-time studies (for a minimum of eight months) at a post-secondary educational institution in Saskatchewan. *
- Be enrolled in a degree, diploma, or certificate program directly related to telecommunications. Programs include, but are not limited to, the following: Computer Science, Engineering (i.e. electrical, electronic or telecommunications), Accounting and Business Administration.
- Have achieved a minimum 75 per cent grade average in their most recent educational standing.
SaskTel specifically encourages Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women interested in non-traditional careers to apply.
Please note that scholarship applications are not retained past the award year.
The deadline for scholarship applications is March 31, 2017.
If you have any questions please feel free to call our Human Resources Department at 1.866.742.6551 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Applicants who are unable, because of a disability, to register in the minimum credit hours stated in the scholarship’s terms of reference, may still be considered if their maximum course load is specified and documented by a post-secondary institution's professional who is qualified to assess their disability. Applicants must have been registered with, and their documentation must have been provided to and verified by, the post-secondary institution's Disability Resource Office at the start of each semester during which the student may be considered for the scholarship.