Business Voice Mail
Never miss an important call again! Get voice mail service you can count on, accessible 24/7 from any phone. Choose the level that fits your business and take the hassle out of your voice messaging.
New message indicators
Find out the second you get a new message with either a stutter dial tone or a message-waiting light on your phone. Want to make sure you have a phone that’s compatible with this feature? Choose a model with a message-waiting indicator light.
Save time by sending messages to one person or several at once. It’s easy with customizable distribution lists.
Forward and reply to messages, review them in any order you want, and download the most important ones. It’s quick and easy using our online Voice Mail service! Get new message alerts via text, email, or call.
Get help with your voice mail and setting up a system distribution list (pdf).
|Component||Business||Enhanced||Enhanced Plus||Combined Voice Mail|
|Monthly fee||$9.95||$14.95*||$25.90||$4 per line|
|Message length||5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes|
|Storage capacity (number of messages)||40||60||150|
|Number of personal group lists||10||15||15|
|Number of future delivery days||14||30||30|
|Message fees||See chart below||Free||Free|
*Enhanced pricing for Centrex customers is based on number of mailboxes. If you are a Centrex customer, please contact your SaskTel Representative.
- Long distance charges apply for messages sent to, replied to, or forwarded to long distance numbers
- A Service Connection Charge (SCC) of $9 covers the setup of your mailbox
- Business Voice Mail allows you to send, reply to, and forward messages to people without ringing their lines. The following rates apply for Business Voice Mail for each recipient when you send, replied to, or forward messages. These charges do not apply for Enhanced or Enhanced Plus Voice Mail. You’ll never be charged for receiving messages.
|Recipients||Fee per recipient|
- Use a single greeting and a convenient combined mailbox for your business and wireless numbers with Combined Voice Mail.
- Add System Distribution Lists (SDLs) to any Business Voice Mail service, with capacity for up to 5,000 recipients. You can set up your own SDL on sasktel.com at no charge—or let us do it for you for a small custom work charge.
- Send text versions of your voice mails to your email address or mobile devices with Voice Mail to Text
Not available in Kinoosao and Uranium City.