Mitel 400 Hospitality Package
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
Customer satisfaction is key to generate repeat business and positive reviews for hotels, guest houses, care homes, and businesses that offer guest management services. You need to be efficient, responsive, and flexible, and the right hospitality tools behind your guest experience can mean the difference between complaints or five-star reviews.
Mitel 400 Hospitality is a communication solution that seamlessly integrates into your business processes and perfectly supports employees in their day-to-day work. It increases productivity and quality of services, while keeping costs low.
Why choose Mitel 400 Hospitality Package?
Easily integrated. All functions, applications, and components are seamlessly integrated in a simple, cost-effective, all-in-one package for businesses with as few as 4 rooms to up to 600.
Customer satisfaction. Guests experience quick, reliable service and personalized guest communications to ensure a positive first impression.
User-friendly solution. All applications included are very intuitive and user-friendly, so tasks can be performed quickly and efficiently, and employees and management are always up to date.
- Speedy and easy check-in and check-out process
- Impossible to miss wake-up calls with unadjustable minimum volume and employees are informed about unanswered wake-up calls
- Connect directly to reception or voice mailbox by pressing a button
- Automatic bill printing and detailed phone bills, including call data and charges
- Protection of guest data as call lists and voice messages are automatically erased at check-out
- Baby call function for easy dialing just by pressing a key (available with the Mitel 600 DECT phones)
- Easily track check-ins, maintenance requests, and key request services
- Record special guest requests, like wake-up calls and language preference
- Comprehensive overview of rooms and room status, including housekeeping status, mini bar consumptions, and wake-up and message waiting
- Control of Message Waiting Indicator from reception
- Intuitive and efficient user interface available in 17 languages that is easy to learn in a single, short training session
- Integrates into your existing infrastructure, intercoms, cameras, building management, external property management systems, and IT
- Adapts to existing processes and departments, including management, reception, cleaning, maintenance, cost control, and billing of network services
- Wide range of phones available for reception, back office, cleaning and maintenance employees, and guest rooms
The Mitel 400 Hospitality Package includes 3 components. The right combination for your business is determined by the number of rooms, the need for special functions, and available infrastructure.
1. Property Management System (PMS)
The world-renowned Micros Fidelio interface is the market standard for hotels and businesses offering guest management services. Many applications are certified to guarantee reliability and simple functionality.
2. Hospitality Manager
Web-based solution application that can be used with any operating system with no installation costs. Up to 5 parallel workstations can be setup for reception, back office, and cleaning service managers, on a computer, a tablet, or smartphone.
3. MiVoice 5380 and 5380 IP phones
The MiVoice 5380 phone can be used as a reception and operator phone. Entries can be made with just 2 clicks and incoming calls can be answered without leaving an ongoing check-in operation. The phone can also be used to complement the application and a night security guard can simply check in guests arriving late using the phone.