Mitel 5324 IP Phone
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
The dual mode Mitel 5324 IP Phone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with full duplex handsfree operation. It is geared toward users who must change their telephone feature set to match their changing needs. This includes managers, professionals and teleworkers as well as contact center or help-desk agents.
The 5324 IP Phone is specifically designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the user's desktop. This includes unified communications, speech recognition, PC integration, contact center, and remote voice and data applications.
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Speed calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place/retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb
- On-hook dial
- Off-hook voice announce and handsfree answerback
- Page send/receive
Large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customizable center panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Two-position, 35-degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3af-compliant)
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
The 5324 IP Phone supports a full lineup of IP peripherals such as programmable key modules (PKMs), conference units and line interface modules for even greater access to IP applications right at the user's desktop.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express or Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced, the 5312 IP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customers streamline communications between people and organizations. This leads to improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs and ultimately improved business process integration.