Mitel 5330 IP Phone
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
A next-generation, full-feature enterprise class phone with a large graphics display, Wideband Audio support, built-in HTML Applications Toolkit for desktop applications development, and 24 programmable self-labelling keys that provide one-touch access to speed calls, and much more.
Part of the next generation desktop family, the Mitel 5330 IP phone demonstrates Mitel's commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value, while delivering innovative features and applications.
The 5330 IP Phone supports hot desking and clustered hot desking, as well as resiliency. It is ideal for enterprise executives, managers, and employees and can be used as an ACD agent, as a supervisor phone, or as a teleworker phone.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 24 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Wideband Audio Support — ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- 802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings