Mitel 5340 IP phone
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
A new generation phone that can be customized to a specific user and includes a large, backlit graphics display, a built-in HTML Applications Toolkit, and 48 programmable self-labeling keys that provide one-touch access to speed calls, and much more.
The Mitel 5340 IP phone delivers easy- to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications in an exciting next generation desktop device.
The 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, Hot Desk users, Teleworkers, and Contact Center agents and supervisors.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features)
- Wideband Audio Support - ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Director Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings