SaskTel Hosted Contact Centre
Give your customers the service they deserve.
Improve the quality, efficiency, and cost of all your customer interactions. Our Hosted Contact Centre (HCC) brings telephony, voice mail, chat, email, and SMS together in a hosted, web-based solution that uses your existing phone system and internet connection. Plus, with no expensive hardware, software, training, or administrative costs, you save time and money.
Why choose SaskTel HCC?
Empower your team to manage all their customer contact methods from one place. Your agents and supervisors can work from any location where there is wireless, local telephone, or IP phone service, and a computer with internet access.
Easy to start, easy to learn
Setup and training are simple with intuitive and easy-to-use web interfaces. Managers and supervisors have complete control to easily and quickly manage call distribution and instantly move agents between queues and channels.
Save costs and take control
Forget expensive building expansions. As a hosted, web-based solution, you will not need to purchase expensive hardware and software—your solution is always available even if your office and network are not. And, you can complete all your agent moves, adds, and changes yourself.
Get a solution that grows with your business
Your future growth is no problem with HCC. You can add agent seats as needed, without raising your infrastructure costs.
Make business decisions with data analytics
Business intelligence tools such as metric reporting and campaign management allow you to know what is happening in your contact center’s day-to-day operations. Choose from a list of pre-made reports or create custom reports to suit your business needs.
Data security and support you can count on
All web sessions use SSL encryption and your data is protected in our world-class data centres with 24/7 availability, support, monitoring, and maintenance.
Skills-based routing and IVR
- Direct your customer to the appropriately skilled agent, and coordinate telephony and data delivery.
- Provide customizable greetings, prompts, and schedules for your customers.
Reporting, monitoring, and logging
- Get access to data for every queue and see vital statistics, including the longest wait times, the number of contacts in queue, and the number of agents on calls.
- Integrated historical reporting, with the ability to export reports, provides you with all your contact centre metrics at your fingertips.
- Call recording options provide several key features, including live-monitor calls in progress, on-demand call recording per agent, and quality-control for compliance. Plus, any agent or supervisor has the ability to retrieve recordings.
Multimedia management in one application
- Empower your customers to choose how they want to contact you—chat, SMS, email, or social media.
- Do not make customers wait on hold. Instead, provide a call back option for your customers to be contacted when an agent is available.
- Manage your system without needing IT to perform management and configuration tasks.
- Have your HCC telephone number(s) transferred to a predetermined telephone number(s) during a disaster or emergency.
- Manage lists of customers to contact with accurate calling lists. Load a list of calls to be made, including caller information, start and stop times, re-dial attempts, and the date the call attempt will expire if connection is not made.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) integration and workforce optimization tools
- HCC integrates easily into any web-based environment with a set of RESTful APIs.
- Get seamless, out-of-the-box integration with CRM enabling you to define tickets and manage customer interactions.
- Schedule your agents and allow them to trade shifts, manage vacation schedules, and view real time adherence.
Your employees need just 3 simple things to use HCC:
- Internet connection (cable or DSL)
- Web browser
- Any phone that can make and receive calls, such as:
- Telephone with local service
- Wireless phone
- Direct-access IP phone
- Software or hardware based VoIP
Customer success story
The Saskatchewan Roughriders are using HCC to optimize resources and improve efficiencies. Learn more