Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
Connect all your business locations to one network.
SaskTel Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) allows seamless interconnection of local area networks (LANs) province wide without relying on the public Internet.
- Get multi-drop metro or provincial wide area network connectivity using familiar Ethernet connections. The result: a unified network with more bandwidth, scalability, and flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet tagging allows your in-house IT personnel or IT partners to build a flexible network with multiple bandwidth and Quality of Service (QoS) profiles that can be matched to traffic type or application.
- Delivers a level of security and reliability that Internet-based VPN’s simply cannot match and enables the secure distribution of private applications, services, and data in a cost-effective manner.
- Prioritize voice, video, and data traffic and transmit it through a single connection to improve productivity and lower your cost of doing business.
- Allows seamless interconnection of local area networks provide wide without relying on the public Internet.
- Dedicated fibre optic connections to allow Ethernet Virtual Connections (EVCs) between 1 and 10 Gbps of bandwidth*
- Multiple virtual connections over a single access, each with its own bandwidth allocation
- Various VLAN mapping options to provide traffic segregation and prioritization
- Numerous bandwidth and QoS profiles to match the requirements of your network and applications
- Reliable service backed by a Service Level Agreement and 24x7 support
*10Gbps capable accesses available in select locations