If you're looking for a product or service we don’t offer, we recommend speaking with the following accessibility suppliers:
Stove Guard International Ltd. - Saskatoon
- TTYs (Telewriters)
- Big Button, weak speech, and amplified corded phones
- Amplified cordless phones
- Loud Phone Ringers
- Medical alarm speakerphone
Learn more at stoveguardintl.com (click on "HEARING DEVICES" tab)
Call 1.888.607.8683 (306.931.2201 for residents of Saskatoon).
Saskatchewan Abilities Council – Saskatoon
- Accessibility assessments, including telephones and medical alarms
Learn more at abilitiescouncil.sk.ca
Call 306.374.4448 (Saskatoon)
Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)
- Braille and big button amplified phones/cordless phones. Some with talking Caller ID.
Learn more at cnib.ca
Call 1.866.659.1843; in Saskatoon: 306.374.4545; in Regina: 306.525.2571
Saskatchewan Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services Inc.
- Provides support services and programs for persons with hearing loss.
- Assistive devices available at Canadian Hearing Society.
Learn more at sdhhs.com
Call in Saskatoon: 306.665-6575
Call in Regina: 306.352.3323
Subsidized products & services
If you have a disability, you may qualify for a subsidy on one of our phone accessibility products (limit of 1 per person).
To qualify, fill out an Accessibility Services Application form (PDF).
Enjoy your independence
SecurTek Medical Alert gives you independence while giving you the assurance of assistance if you need it.