If you're looking for a product or service we don’t offer, we recommend speaking with the following accessibility suppliers:
Stove Guard International Ltd. - Saskatoon
- TTYs (Telewriters)
- Big Button, weak speech, and amplified corded phones
- Amplified cordless phones
- Loud Phone Ringers
- Medical alarm speakerphone
Learn more at stoveguardintl.com (click on "HEARING DEVICES" tab)
Call 1.888.607.8683 (306.931.2201 for residents of Saskatoon).
Saskatchewan Abilities Council – Saskatoon
- Accessibility assessments, including telephones and medical alarms
Learn more at abilitiescouncil.sk.ca
Call 306.374.4448 (Saskatoon)
Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)
- Braille and big button amplified phones/cordless phones. Some with talking Caller ID.
Learn more at cnib.ca
Call 1.866.659.1843; in Saskatoon: 306.374.4545; in Regina: 306.525.2571
Subsidized products & services
If you have a disability, you may qualify for a subsidy on one of our phone accessibility products (limit of 1 per person).
To get an Accessibility Services application or for more information, call 1.800.SASKTEL or visit a SaskTel Store near you.
Enjoy your independence
SecurTek Medical Alert gives you independence while giving you the assurance of assistance if you need it.