Get infiNET 175 for only $44.95/mo.
Sign a 2-year contract and get infiNET 175 for only $44.95/mo. for the first 12 months when bundled with wireless. Then save $10/mo. off the regular rate for the next 12 months. infiNET not available in your area? Get interNET 25 for only $44.95/mo when bundled with wireless. Conditions apply.
The perfect pair for the perfect price
Sign up for infiNET 175 or interNET 25 (depending on location) on a 2-year Internet contract and maxTV Stream for as low as $65/mo. for 24 months when bundled with wireless. Plus, for a limited time, get up to 2 media boxes for just $49 each. Call 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) or visit a SaskTel Store or Authorized Dealer to subscribe today. Conditions apply. Offer may end at any time. Only available to new customers.
Save 50% for 3 months
Sign up for SaskTel Internet and save 50% for the first three months. Conditions apply.
Save $10/mo. with Internet contracts
Already have SaskTel Internet? Existing customers can now save $10/mo. off regular monthly rates by signing a 2-year contract, available on select plans.
Try faster speed for free
Take your current Internet speed to the next level. Upgrade to the next fastest plan at no additional cost for 1 month. Call 1.800.SASKTEL or contact us to order.
Save big with student deals
Get big savings on wireless plans, crazy fast internet speeds, and binge-worthy TV.
infiNET 175 for only $44.95/mo
- Offer available to new residential customers who have not had SaskTel Internet service in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Customers must sign a 2-year contract. Customers can receive infiNET 175 or interNET 25 for $44.95/mo for the first 12 months when bundled with SaskTel wireless ($49.95/mo without wireless). Regular contract rate of $89.95 for infiNET 175 applies for months 13-24 when bundled with SaskTel wireless ($94.95/mo without wireless). Regular contract rate of $64.95 for interNET 25 applies for months 13-24 when bundled with SaskTel wireless ($69.95/mo without wireless).
- If customer cancels service, early cancellation fees may apply. After 24 months, the regular monthly price of infiNET 175 or interNET 25 will apply. The regular monthly price for infiNET 175 is $99.95/mo when bundled with wireless ($104.95/mo without wireless). The regular monthly price for interNET 25 is $74.95/mo when bundled with wireless ($79.95/mo without wireless).
- To retain promotional price, customers must remain on the same plan they signed up to.
- Promotional pricing is after the application of a monthly bill credit in the amount of the difference between the regular contract price and promotional price.
- Customers must contact 1.800.SASKTEL if they want a different plan after 24 months.
- The promotional price does not include additional equipment, features, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
- Customers can add maxTV for an additional fee. Service availability based on location. Check availability.
Internet & maxTV Stream Deals
- The $65/month price includes Internet for $49.95/mo for 24 months, and maxTV Stream ($34.95/month) with savings for bundling Internet with maxTV Stream (-$20/month) and savings for bundling the Offer with a SaskTel Post-paid Wireless rate plan (-$5/month).
- To be eligible for the Offer, a customer must:
- be a new residential Internet and TV customer. A new residential Internet customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to SaskTel Internet since November 25, 2019. A new residential TV customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to maxTV Stream or maxTV in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible;
- sign a 2-year contract for infiNET 175, interNET 25, or interNET Extended 25 Internet service;
- subscribe to maxTV Stream at the same time the Internet contract is signed; and
- remain subscribed to maxTV Stream for 12 months. If the customer cancels maxTV Stream before 12 months and continues with the Internet service plan they have subscribed to, they will pay the regular SaskTel price for their Internet service for the final 12 months of the two-year internet service contract.
- Eligible deal credits customers may see on their SaskTel bill while subscribed to the Offer:
- infiNET 175 - Credit of $45/mo.
- interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 - Credit of $20/mo.
- maxTV Stream (1st month free) - Credit of $19.95
- Savings for bundling with Internet & maxTV Stream - Credit of $20/mo.
- Savings for bundling with Wireless - Credit of $5/mo.
- Offer pricing is after the application of a monthly bill credit to the subscribing customer’s SaskTel account in the amount of the difference between the regular pricing for the Internet service plan chosen by the customer and maxTV Stream service regular pricing and the Offer l price.
- The regular monthly non-contract rate for the Internet portion Offer applies after the 24-month term of the Internet contract expires.
- infiNET 175 - monthly contract rate is $94.95; monthly non-contract rate is $104.95.
- interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 - monthly contract rate is $69.95; monthly non-contract rate is $79.95.
- If a customer cancels Internet service while under contract, early contract cancellation fees apply.
- In order to ensure retention of the Offer pricing, customers must remain on the same Internet and maxTV Stream plans they signed up to.
- Customers Customer cannot put their Internet and maxTV Stream service on seasonal (suspend TV and Internet) or partial-seasonal (suspend TV but leave Internet active) disconnect and retain the Offer pricing.
- The Offer cannot be combined with other SaskTel promotions or offers of any kind.
- Customers must contact 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) if they want a different Internet service plan after expiration of the Customer’s 24 month contract term.
- The Offer price does not include additional equipment, features, additional theme packs, channels, equipment, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
- Service availability based on location. Check availability.
maxTV Stream up to 2 media boxes for $49 offer
- Can be combined with any other media box promotion in the market during the term of this offer, provided that the number of media boxes purchased by a new customer, by combining this offer with another media box offer, doesn't exceed 4 media boxes in total.
- Only available to new maxTV Stream customrs at the time of subscription to maxTV Stream service.
- New customers are considered those who have not had maxTV Stream within the last 12 months.
- Only availabile to Residential customers. Business customers are not eligible.
- Not available to maxTV Stream Lite customers
- If customer cancels maxTV Stream or changes to maxTV Stream Lite within 6 months from the purchase date and keeps any media boxes, a fee of $100 will be billed to the customer's account.
50% off introductory offer
The promotional price applies to the Internet plan listed. Does not include additional equipment, features, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply. Pricing is valid for the first 3 months. After the 3-month promotional period, regular pricing applies. Promotional pricing for Internet is only available to customers who have not had Internet service from SaskTel in the last 12 months. Offer not available to existing maxTV customers. Offer not available on the following plans: interNET Extended 1.5 and interNET Connected 5. Other conditions may apply. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time. Customers can save an additional $5/mo when bundled with wireless.
Internet speed upgrade 1 month free offer
- Offer subject to change and may end at any time.
- After the first month, regular pricing of the new plan will apply.
- Customers must contact 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) if they want to change their plan after the one-month promotional period.
- Offer not available for customers currently on interNET Extended 10, interNET 25, infiNET 300, or active on another promotion.
- The promotional price applies to the Internet plan listed. Does not include additional equipment, features, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.