Compare maxTV and maxTV Stream
With maxTV and maxTV Stream, we have the perfect entertainment for you.
|Traditional service||Streaming service|
|Over 200 channels available to enjoy.||Over 160 channels available with more always being added.|
|Watch on 4 TVs (7 on infiNET) at once. Your first set-top box is free*.||Watch on 2 TVs (4 on infiNET with maxTV Stream Premium) at once.5|
|SaskTel maxTV app1||SaskTel maxTV app1|
|HD included.||HD included.6|
|Multi-room PVR service included.||Restart shows that have aired within the past 72 hours, on select channels.|
|On Demand, including maxTV Local||On Demand, including maxTV Local|
|Watch Netflix2 through your set-top box.3||Netflix1 and YouTube apps come preinstalled on your media box. Add more apps with Google Play.|
|Professional installation included.4||Professional and self-installation options available.7|
|Available in 28 locations across Saskatchewan.||Available in over 400 locations.|
|Check availability||Check availability|
Read maxTV terms of service before purchasing these services.
*maxTV Lite does not include HD service, multi-room PVR service, or a free set-top box.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
- SaskTel maxTV app:
- Must have an active maxTV or maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV app.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV or maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV app at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV app.