Compare maxTV and maxTV Stream
With maxTV and maxTV Stream, we have the perfect entertainment for you.
|Over 200 channels available to enjoy.|
|Watch on 4 TVs (7 on infiNET) at once. Your first set-top box is free.|
|Go Apps let you take your shows with you. For more TV on the go, watch for the SaskTel maxTV App, coming soon. Learn more.|
|Over 150 channels available in HD. Add maxTV HD for access to the HD channels in your subscription.|
|Add multi-room PVR and record, pause, rewind, and replay live TV on any set-top box.|
|Rent the latest movies, watch On Demand TV, and see what's happening on maxTV Local on Demand.|
|Watch Netflix1 through your set-top box.2|
|Professional installation included.3|
|Available in 28 locations across Saskatchewan.|
|Over 110 channels with more always being added.|
|Watch on 2 TVs (4 on infiNET with maxTV Stream Premium) at once.4 For a limited time, save $40 on your first media box.|
|Watch on up to 3 wireless devices anywhere in Canada with access to the SaskTel maxTV App.5|
|Most content displayed in HD at no additional cost.6|
|Restart shows that have aired within the past 72 hours, on select channels.|
|Get all the On Demand options that come with maxTV.|
|Netflix1 and YouTube apps come preinstalled on your media box. Add more apps with Google Play.|
|Professional and self-installation options available.7|
|Available in over 350 locations by 2020. Check out the current locations.|
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
- Subscription to Netflix required.
- Must be a Residential maxTV customer with infiNET in order to stream Netflix on your maxTV set-top box.
- Free installation is included with maxTV for new maxTV customers on a introductory promotional offer.
- A household may have up to 7 maxTV Stream media boxes, and a maximum of 2 media boxes (4 with maxTV Stream Premium on infiNET) may be streaming content at the same time.
- SaskTel maxTV App:
- Must have an active maxTV or maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV App.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV or maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV App at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV App.