Compare maxTV Stream and maxTV
With maxTV Stream and maxTV, we offer two great TV options in Saskatchewan.
Which is the best option for you?
|Our newest TV service.||Our classic TV service.|
|Packages come with over 50 channels, including TSN and Sportsnet.* Over 160 channels available.||Packages start with over 60 channels, including TSN and Sportsnet.* Over 200 channels available.|
|Media Box and/or Apple TV required.||Set-top box required - first one is free.*|
|Watch on up to 4 media boxes at once with maxTV Stream Plus or Premium and infiNET (2 with interNET).1||Watch on up to 7 set-top boxes at once with infiNET (4 with interNET) at once.|
|Use your smartphone or tablet to watch live, recorded, and on demand shows anywhere in Canada with the SaskTel maxTV app.2||Use your smartphone or tablet to watch live and on demand shows from anywhere in Canada with the SaskTel maxTV app.2|
|HD included.3||HD included.*|
|Cloud PVR with up to 300 hours of cloud storage available. Plus, restart shows that have aired within the past 72 hours, on select channels.||Multi-room PVR service with up to 300 hours of set-top box hard-drive storage included.*|
|On Demand, including maxTV Local.||On Demand, including maxTV Local.|
|Netflix4 and YouTube apps come preinstalled on your media box. Add more apps with Google Play.||Watch Netflix4 through your set-top box.6|
|Professional and self-installation options available.5||Professional and self-installation options available.7|
|Available in over 400 locations.||Available in 28 locations.|
|Check availability||Check availability|
Read maxTV terms of service before purchasing these services.
*maxTV Lite comes with 20 channels and does not include HD service, multi-room PVR service, first set-top box free, TSN, or Sportsnet. maxTV Stream Lite comes with 20 channels and does not include Cloud PVR service, TSN, or Sportsnet.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
- A household may have up to 7 maxTV Stream media boxes, and a maximum of 2 media boxes (4 with maxTV Stream Plus or Premium on infiNET) may be streaming content at the same time.
- SaskTel maxTV app:
- Must have an active maxTV or maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV app.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV or maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV app at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV app.