Are you a SaskTel Business VIP? Business VIP 60 is available to customers with 2 or more select business services.*
Each plan also includes:
- HD voice**
- Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Three-way Calling
- Free unlimited data on the SaskTel Select Wi-Fi network
Are you a new or existing SaskTel Wireless customer?
I'm a new SaskTel Wireless customer.
Start by Selecting a phone.
I'm an existing SaskTel Wireless customer.
Log in to change your plan.
Oops! Site maintenance is underway and existing SaskTel customers cannot make changes to their account online. Please check back in a few hours to complete the process.
Site maintenance is underway. Purchases cannot be made at this time. Please check back in a few hours to complete your order.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to activate postpaid wireless service.
Unlimited calling within Canada PLUS unlimited calling to the U.S. from Canada
Text Picture and Video Messaging****
|Business VIP 60||Business VIP 80|
$ 60 .00 /mo.
$ 80 .00 /mo.
|Eligibility||Only available to customers with 2 or more select business services*||-|
|Unlimited calling within Canada PLUS unlimited calling to the U.S. from Canada||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED|
|Canada-wide data***||UNLIMITED (speed reduced after 10 GB)||UNLIMITED (speed reduced after 10 GB)|
|Text Picture and Video Messaging****||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Voice mail||Enhanced Voice Mail||Enhanced Voice Mail|
$ 60 .00 /mo.
$ 80 .00 /mo.
*To be eligible for Business VIP 60, business customers must subscribe to two individual services from the below list:
- interNET/infiNET with Business Internet Priority Support
- Dedicated Internet
- LANspan, or LANspan IP
- Integrated Business Communications (IBC)
- Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS)
- Centrex Service (Centrex Lines are eligible; Centrex Trunks are not eligible)
- Managed Hosting
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Managed IT Services - Managed package
- Managed IT Services - Monitoring add-on
- Smart Wi-Fi
- Smart Network Firewall
**HD Voice provides significantly higher voice quality for calls between mobile phones supporting the feature. For more details on HD Voice including eligibility, see Understanding HD Voice
***Canada Wide usage subject to the Wireless Data Fair Use Policy. For more information, see Understanding unlimited data, data caps, and usage limits. VIP 60 and 80 has a soft-cap of 15 GB.
****Unlimited Text, Picture, and Video messages sent and received while in Canada, the U.S., and parts of the Caribbean are included. See Caribbean countries with unlimited text messaging.
Please note: We reserve the right to limit a customer's data speeds if they exceed the limits outlined in our Fair Use Policy. See Wireless Data Fair Use Policy for complete details. Current Fair Use Policy threshold for the Business VIP 60 and Business 80 plan is 15 GB / month.
Unlimited long distance minutes can be used from within Canada to anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
Tethered Data can be added to your data plan upon request.
Business VIP 60 and Business 80 are not compatible with BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
SaskTel reserves the right to move customers from the Business VIP 60 plan to a different plan with comparable features if they no longer meet the eligibility requirements for the Business VIP 60 plan.Additional usage and fees:.
- For long distance rates outside Canada, see International travel rates.
- International long distance rates apply to calls you place to an international number (outside of Canada or U.S.) from within Canada. Find the rate for the country you want to call with our International long distance rates chart.
- For U.S. voice and data roaming rates, see Understanding Roam & Relax U.S. Daily Rates.