Cellular Safety Plan
Get the peace of mind that comes with carrying a wireless phone for $199 / year.
The SaskTel Cellular Safety Plan is the easiest way to enjoy the safety and security of a cell without having to pay for anything you don't need.
- One full year of service for a single yearly payment,
- Pay up front, with no additional fees (unless you go over allotted minutes).
- 60 minutes of local and long distance calling per month.
- Additional minutes are available if you need them for $1/min.
- Call any time, night or day.
- Use your cell phone anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
- Free Call Display.
- A free detailed monthly usage report (Detailed Billing).
Note: A one-time activation fee applies to all new activations on the SaskTel network.
Are you a new or existing SaskTel Wireless customer?
I'm a new SaskTel Wireless customer.
Start by Selecting a phone.
Already have a phone?
Bring your own device and save.
I'm an existing SaskTel Wireless customer.
I want to change my plan.
Oops! Site maintenance is underway and existing SaskTel customers cannot make changes to their account online. Please check back in a few hours to complete the process.
Site maintenance is underway. Purchases cannot be made at this time. Please check back in a few hours to complete your order.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to activate postpaid wireless service.
FREE incoming text messages
Local and long distance minutes per month
|Cellular Safety Plan|
|Messaging||Pay-per-use messaging - $0.20/sent text, $0.75/sent picture/video.|
|FREE incoming text messages|
|Local and long distance minutes per month||60|
- A 911 fee is included in the yearly fee.
- Plan may be added to an existing account.
- Features may not be added or changed.
- In order to be eligible for a one year hardware subsidy, the wireless phone must be purchased at the beginning of your contract.
- Monthly hardware subsidy is allowed during the term.
- Financing and two/three year hardware subsidies are not allowed.
- Unlimited SaskTel cell to SaskTel cell calling is not included.
- You will receive a bill if there are overages for the month, otherwise you will only receive a detailed usage report to see how many minutes were used.
- You may migrate to Postpaid service from the Cellular Safety Plan and be credited for the remaining months that have been paid for.