Cellular Safety Plan
Get the peace of mind that comes with carrying a wireless phone for $229 / year.
The SaskTel Cellular Safety Plan is the easiest way to enjoy the safety and security of a cell without having to pay for anything you don't need.
- One full year of service for a single yearly payment,
- Pay up front, with no additional fees (unless you go over allotted minutes).
- 60 minutes of local and long distance calling per month.
- Additional minutes are available if you need them for $1/min.
- Call any time, night or day.
- Use your cell phone anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
- Free Call Display.
- A free detailed monthly usage report (Detailed Billing).
Note: A one-time activation fee applies to all new activations on the SaskTel network.
Are you a new or existing SaskTel Wireless customer?
I'm a new SaskTel Wireless customer.
Start by Selecting a phone.
Already have a phone?
Bring your own device and save.
I'm an existing SaskTel Wireless customer.
Log in to change your plan.
Oops! Site maintenance is underway and existing SaskTel customers cannot make changes to their account online. Please check back in a few hours to complete the process.
Site maintenance is underway. Purchases cannot be made at this time. Please check back in a few hours to complete your order.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to activate postpaid wireless service.
FREE incoming text messages
Local and long distance minutes per month
|Cellular Safety Plan|
|Messaging||Pay-per-use local and international messaging - $0.20/sent text, $0.75/sent picture/video.|
|FREE incoming text messages|
|Local and long distance minutes per month||60|
- A 911 fee is included in the yearly fee.
- Plan may be added to an existing account.
- Features may not be added or changed.
- In order to be eligible for a one year hardware subsidy, the wireless phone must be purchased at the beginning of your contract.
- Monthly hardware subsidy is allowed during the term.
- Financing and two/three year hardware subsidies are not allowed.
- Unlimited SaskTel cell to SaskTel cell calling is not included.
- You will receive a bill if there are overages for the month, otherwise you will only receive a detailed usage report to see how many minutes were used.
- You may migrate to Postpaid service from the Cellular Safety Plan and be credited for the remaining months that have been paid for.