Get unlimited data and unlimited calling in Canada with our unlimited plans.
Are you a SaskTel VIP? The VIP 85 plan is available to customers on select maxTV and/or Internet plans.*****
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, everyone who buys a new device can get our exclusive VIP 85 unlimited data*** plan that’s only $85/month! You don’t need any additional services to qualify. Or, switch to SaskTel wireless and bring your own device to get VIP 85 and you’ll also save $10/month.
These plans also include:
- HD voice*,
- call waiting, call transfer, three-way calling,
- Free unlimited data on the SaskTel Select Wi-Fi network.
Are you a new or existing SaskTel Wireless customer?
I'm a new SaskTel Wireless customer.
Start by Selecting a phone.
Already have a phone?
Bring your own device and save.
I'm an existing SaskTel Wireless customer.
I want to change my plan.
Oops! Site maintenance is underway and existing SaskTel customers cannot make changes to their account online. Please check back in a few hours to complete the process.
Site maintenance is underway. Purchases cannot be made at this time. Please check back in a few hours to complete your order.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to activate postpaid wireless service.
Nationwide minutes PLUS Canada to U.S. calling
Text Picture and Video Messaging****
|VIP 85||Total 125|
$ 85 .00 /mo.
$ 125 .00 /mo.
|Eligibility||Available to customers on select maxTV and/or SaskTel Internet plans.*****||-|
|Nationwide minutes PLUS Canada to U.S. calling||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED|
|Canada-wide data***||UNLIMITED (speed reduced after 15GB)||UNLIMITED (speed reduced after 15GB)|
|Text Picture and Video Messaging****||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Voice mail||Enhanced Voice Mail||Enhanced Voice Mail|
$ 85 .00 /mo.
$ 125 .00 /mo.
VIP 85 plan promotional offer
- Offer available to new and existing customers who purchase a new device on a 2 year term or outright, or to new customers who bring their own device and activate on the VIP 85 plan.
- New customers who bring their own wireless device can get $10 off their wireless bill each month. The device must be unlocked and compatible with the SaskTel wireless network.
- Offer may end at any time without notice
VIP 85 plan
***Canada Wide usage subject to the Wireless Data Fair Use Policy. Speed reduced after 15 GB. For more information, see Understanding unlimited data, data caps, and usage limits.
****Unlimited Text, Picture, and Video messages sent and received while in Canada, the U.S., and parts of the Caribbean are included. See Caribbean countries with unlimited text messaging.
*****To be eligible for VIP 85, in maxTV serving areas, customers must have Internet and either maxTV or maxTV Stream, or one of the following Internet-only plans: interNET 25, infiNET 80, infiNET 175, infiNET 300. In non-maxTV serving areas, customers must have homePHONE and Internet (includes Fusion), maxTV Stream and Internet, or one of the following Internet-only plans: interNET Extended 10 or interNET Extended 25. Service billing addresses must match for the customer to be eligible.
note: we reserve the right to limit a customer's data speeds if they
exceed the limits outlined in our Fair Use Policy. See Wireless Data Fair Use Policy for complete details. Current Fair Use Policy threshold for the VIP 85 and Total 125 plans is 15 GB / month.
Unlimited long distance minutes can be used from within Canada to anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
Tethered Data can be added to your data plan upon request.
VIP 85 and Total 125 are not compatible with BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
SaskTel reserves the right to move customers from the VIP 85 plan to a different plan with comparable features if they no longer meet the eligibility requirements for the VIP 85 plan.Additional usage and fees:.
- For long distance rates outside Canada, see Travelling with your device.
- International long distance rates apply to calls you place to an international number (outside of Canada or U.S.) from within Canada. Find the rate for the country you want to call with our International long distance rates chart.
- For U.S. voice and data roaming rates, see Understanding Roam & Relax U.S. Daily Rates.