Truth & Reconciliation
Switch and save on data
Save up to $15/mo.
maxTV Stream Plus
Get it free
Twice is Nice
- Offer available to new and existing customers adding another line.
- New customers receive $5/mo. credit for 24 months when activating totalSHARE 5 GB, $10/mo. credit for 24 months when activating totalSHARE 15 GB or 25 GB, and $15/mo. credit for 24 months when activating totalSHARE 50 GB, 100 GB or VIP 35 plan. totalSHARE Nationwide and totalSHARE Canada & U.S. plans are eligible.
- If customer bring their own device, they’ll save an additional $20/mo.
- Credit cannot be combined with any other offer and is available in-store, online, and by calling 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- Bring your own device $20 discount is only available in-store only.
- Data speeds are reduced to a maximum of 512 Kbps once the full-speed data amount is reached. See the Wireless Fair Use Policy.
Read the SaskTel Internet Services terms of service (pdf) and acceptable use policy before subscribing to any SaskTel Internet service.
Connection speeds listed are based on optimal conditions and may vary based on type of connection, age of customer equipment, building wiring and materials, distance from modem, and number of devices connected.
2-year Internet contract promotion (the "Offer")
- Offer available to new residential customers who have not had SaskTel Internet service in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Customers must sign a 2-year contract on infNET 300. Customers can receive infiNET 300 for $64.95/mo for the first 24 months when bundled with SaskTel wireless. Regular contract rate is $89.95 for infiNET 300 when bundled with SaskTel wireless ($94.95/mo without wireless).
- If customer cancels service or downgrades their plan while on contract, early cancellation fees of $15 per month for each remaining month in the contract may apply. After 24 months, the regular monthly price will apply.
- To retain promotional price, customers must remain on infiNET 300.
- Promotional pricing is after the application of a monthly bill credit in the amount of the difference between the regular contract price and promotional price.
- To select a different Internet service plan after the expiration of the 24-month contract term, the customer can change plans using mySASKTEL or by calling 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- The promotional price does not include additional equipment, features, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
- With this Offer, new Internet customers are also eligible to add Optimum In-home Wi-Fi for $0/month for the first 12 months. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time. To cancel Optimum In-home Wi-Fi after the promotional period, call 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- Customers can add maxTV or maxTV Stream for an additional fee. Service availability based on location. Check availability.
*Bundle savings depends on product availability in your area and number of services subscribed to. Services eligible for bundle savings include Postpaid Wireless plans, maxTV, interNET, infiNET, homePHONE Anytime North America Unlimited Long Distance, and SecurTek.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
Offer is available for a limited time only. Offer may end at any time.
Offer only available to new TV subscribers. New TV subscribers are those who have not had maxTV Stream nor maxTV within the last 12 months.
Offer provides monthly subscription to maxTV Stream Plus for free for 1 month.
Offer subscriber’s first billed month will include a onetime $29.95 offer credit.
Offer does not include the cost of maxTV Stream media box(es).
After the first month, maxTV Stream Plus regular monthly price of $29.95 (includes $20 savings for bundling with Internet) will apply.
Offer is only available to residential maxTV Stream subscribers. Business subscribers are not eligible.
Offer not available to maxTV Steam Intro, maxTV Stream Premium, maxTV Stream TV Only or maxTV Stream Lite subscribers.
The Offer price does not include additional equipment, features, additional theme packs, channels, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
To select a different maxTV Stream package after the expiration of the 1-month promotional period, the subscriber can change plans using mySASKTEL or by calling 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
Together with you we're making Saskatchewan better and caring for our home. SaskTel Cares - always has, always will.Learn more