Visual Voice Mail
Visual Voice Mail (VVM) lets you quickly and easily view, listen, and manage your voice mail messages right on your smartphone using an email-like interface. You can use Visual Voice Mail anywhere there is wireless 4G/4G LTE coverage. If you have an Android device, you can also use it with Wi-Fi.
With Visual Voice Mail, you can:
- View all of your voice mail messages in one convenient email-like inbox.
- Listen to and delete messages in any order you want without having to dial into your voice mail service.
- Play, pause, and slide ahead or backward within a particular message.
Add Visual Voice Mail by texting AddVVM to 46245.
What you need
Visual Voice Mail requires the following SaskTel services:
- Wireless Voice Mail (not including Combined Voice Mail)
- LTE Data service (not including prepaid service). VVM also works on Wi-Fi with Android devices.
- Text Messaging
- One of the following smartphones:
- Android smartphone with OS 2.1 or higher
- iPhone with iOS 4 or higher
- BlackBerry smartphone with OS 6.0 (bundle 2647 or higher) or OS 7.0 or higher (not available on the BlackBerry 9100)
Visit Setting up Visual Voice Mail to get started.