Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
IP telephony call-processing system that accommodates up to 30,000 users. In addition to traditional telephony features, you’ll get advanced capabilities like video, mobility, presence, preference, and full-featured conferencing services.
Mobile workforces, social networking, and pervasive video are the new normal. To address these business complexities, Cisco Unified Communications connects your people, information, and teams to deliver comprehensive and effective collaborative experiences.
With Cisco Unified Communications, your company can:
- Connect your employees, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Make mobile devices extensions of your corporate network so your mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
"As a result of partnering with SaskTel for our new phone/messaging/paging system project, Athol Murray College of Notre Dame showed immediate savings of approximately $40,000 and foresees an annual savings between $5,000 and $8,000."
—Patrick Vigneron, IT Manager at Athol Murray College of Notre Dame
Enterprise-level call processing takes your business to the next level.
- Cut costs and streamline maintenance with simplified voice systems
- Empower your employees with video communication capabilities
- Increase the productivity and efficiency of your workforce
- Keep your workers productive with in-office productivity tools, even when they’re on the road
- Videoconferencing, instant-messaging, and phone calls to your team are just a click away
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is scalable, distributable, and available. Built-in redundancies and load balancing alongside a high-availability architecture ensure continuous uptime for up to 30,000 users!
Why choose Cisco?
Cisco is a worldwide leader in networking technologies, with a 20-year record of supporting customers of all sizes. The rich, industry-leading communications experiences provided by Cisco’s solutions and network connectivity are now available to small businesses, too.
By working with the established industry leader, your business can benefit from:
- Over a decade of experience with video and Internet initiatives
- Proven network performance, reliability, and security
- Award-winning services and support by both Cisco and SaskTel
Why to choose us for your Cisco products
We’ve earned Cisco’s Gold Certification, which recognizes that we employ the industry's best-trained network technicians with expertise in planning, designing, implementing, and supporting Cisco network solutions.