We're Saskatchewan's leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider. You come to us when you need a new phone, lightning fast Internet, or TV. You come to us when your business needs communication solutions, to reach more customers and help your employees be more efficient. But that's not the whole story.
For us, communication is about community. It's about careers that matter. People who make a difference. It's about being a part of something bigger. It's about us connecting with you—and then connecting you with your world. Get to know us and you'll see.
- Company information
- Vision, mission and values
- Executive team
- Board of Directors
- Financial reports
- SaskTel history
- SaskTel firsts and accomplishments
- Legal and regulatory
- News SaskTel continues to upgrade wireless service in rural Saskatchewan - June 15, 2017
- News SaskTel CDMA Wireless Network Turndown a Month Away - June 5, 2017
- News SaskTel opposes CRTC Phase-out of local service subsidy - May 19, 2017
- News SaskTel Announces 2017-18 Capital Investment - May 19, 2017
- News SaskTel expects Mother’s Day to be busy again this year - May 10, 2017
We’re all in this together. Everything we do is about connecting you to the people and places you care about. We’re your neighbour so we invest in you, participate in our community, support youth, and work to protect our environment that we all share.Learn more about our Corporate Social Responsibility