SaskTel Select Wi-Fi
SaskTel customers get free, unlimited access to SaskTel Select Wi-Fi.
Why use SaskTel Select Wi-Fi?
- Free - The ability to connect to SaskTel Select Wi-Fi is included with your SaskTel Wireless, Internet, or maxTV service. There are no additional charges or data usage fees.
At select locations, guests who are not SaskTel customers have the opportunity to purchase access to SaskTel Select Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited usage - There are no limits on how much data you can use when you're connected. Using data over SaskTel Select Wi-Fi does not count towards any data limits on your wireless plan.
- Connect automatically - Your SaskTel wireless 4G or 4G LTE device will automatically connect to SaskTel Select Wi-Fi if you have the Wi-Fi on your device turned on. No typing in usernames or passwords.
Secure - SaskTel Select Wi-Fi is more secure than an open Wi-Fi network. It's the preferred Wi-Fi network where available, so there's less concern that you'll accidentally connect to a fraudulent Wi-Fi network.
To learn more about saving your data using SaskTel Select Wi-Fi, watch our video:
Get connected at these locations
It's easy. If you are using a wireless 4G or 4G LTE device, just make sure the Wi-Fi on your phone is on to automatically connect to SaskTel Select Wi-Fi.
If you are using a laptop, tablet, or other wireless device that is not connected to the SaskTel cellular network, access Wi-Fi through your mySaskTel account. Don't have a mySaskTel account? Sign up now.
Want to offer free SaskTel Select Wi-Fi at your business? Simply fill out this form and we will contact you if your business is a candidate to host a SaskTel Select Wi-Fi hotspot.
Due to technical limitiations, this tool is currently not compatible with Apple iOS devices running iOS6 or lower. Please try one of these methods to view the interactive coverage map:
- Use a web browser from a personal computer (laptop or desktop; Windows or Mac).
- Use an iOS7, BlackBerry or Android device.