Mitel MiVoice Business
Let’s start a conversationCall 1.844.SASKTEL
Get powerful and reliable call control, extensive features, and support for many desktop devices and applications. Mitel MiVoice Business scales perfectly to meet your needs, whether it’s 10 users or 65,000.
Choose a platform
you can count on
Mitel MiVoice Business offers feature-rich IP communications and advanced user applications. It integrates rich call-handling, telephony features, and networking—everything you need.
platform that scales to your changing
Whether you’ve got 10 employees or 65,000, the Mitel MiVoice Business has you covered. Scale up or down, at a moment’s notice. The flexibility’s all yours.
Make the most of your existing
IP-enable your legacy PBXs. The Mitel MiVoice Business maximizes the use of your current system while giving you the advantages of a converged infrastructure.
Support the largest
range of desktop devices
At the user level, the Mitel MiVoice Business supports the industry's largest range of desktop devices. These include entry-level IP phones, web-enabled IP devices, wireless handsets, and full-duplex IP audio conference units.
Take advantage of
Get support for everything from collaboration applications to CRM. Run your business your way.
Seamless IP networking
Get seamless IP networking across multiple sites on private networks or over the Internet.
Cluster up to 999 controllers as a single system. The system also supports over 65,000 IP ports.
Share data among controllers. Or you can enable feature transparency across a cluster of controllers using System Data Synchronization technology.
Over 500 powerful features
Connect your business with a huge range of tools and features, including:
- Hardware redundancy and software resiliency delivering an incredibly robust solution
- Industry-standard SIP trunking and SIP line side support
- Support for industry-standard networking protocols like Q.SIG and DPNSS
- Embedded standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD and Wi-Fi, and IP-DECT wireless
- Web-based user interface that lets you program desktop phones
- Hot desking, allowing your users to change any extension to their own
- 802.3af compliance for Power over Ethernet
- Support for touch-of-a-button, drag-and-drop video and audio conferencing
- Industry-standard APIs and support for third-party applications through Mitel Solutions Alliance
- Mitel MiVoice Business CITELink Gateway for seamless integration with Avaya phones
MiCollab application add-on
Integrate MiCollab into your MiVoice Business environment to seamlessly gain a complete collaboration solution for your business. MiCollab is a flexible unified communications and collaboration solution that can be implemented on any PC or mobile device to enable faster, more effective business communications.
- Enhanced collaboration and productivity
- Mobile first design provides an in-office experience anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Integrates with and enhances common business applications from third-party vendors
- Flexible premise-based deployment options that can evolve with your needs
- Easy deployment and administration
- Unified communication clients for desktop, mobile, and web
- Dynamic call routing
- Real-time presence information for instant message, voice, and video availability
- Audio, web, and video conferencing
- Desktop, document, and web collaboration
- Click-to-call functions
- Rich message retrieval functions—Unified Messaging and visual voice mail
- Secure instant messaging with file transfer