We're Saskatchewan's leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider. You come to us when you need a new phone, lightning fast Internet, or TV. You come to us when your business needs communication solutions, to reach more customers and help your employees be more efficient. But that's not the whole story.
For us, communication is about community. It's about careers that matter. People who make a difference. It's about being a part of something bigger. It's about us connecting with you—and then connecting you with your world. Get to know us and you'll see.
- Company information
- Vision, mission and values
- Executive team
- Board of Directors
- Financial reports
- SaskTel history
- SaskTel firsts and accomplishments
- Legal and regulatory
- News SaskTel To Invest $301 Million in Capital in 2018-2019 - May 14, 2018
- News Wireless data use and messaging continue to climb on Mother’s Day - May 7, 2018
- News SaskTel Upgrades Internet in Three Indigenous Communities - April 16, 2018
- News SaskTel High Speed Internet Now Available in Ebenezer - April 16, 2018
- News Directwest Breaks into the Digital Out of Home Advertising Market by Acquiring 20 Digital Boards - April 12, 2018
We’re all in this together. Everything we do is about connecting you to the people and places you care about. We’re your neighbour so we invest in you, participate in our community, support youth, and work to protect our environment that we all share.Learn more about our Corporate Social Responsibility