Are you a new or existing SaskTel Wireless customer?
I'm a new SaskTel Wireless customer.
Start by Selecting a phone.
Already have a phone?
Bring your own device and save.
I'm an existing SaskTel Wireless customer.
Log in to change your plan.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to activate postpaid wireless service.
To be eligible for VIP 20, customers must have linked home services and wireless accounts within their mySASKTEL profile and maxTV or maxTV Stream and one of the following internet plans: interNET 25, interNET 50, infiNET 60, infiNET 150, infiNET 300, infiNET 600, infiNET 1 Gig, interNET Extended 25, or interNET Extended 50.
Choose from the largest selection of unlimited plans in SK with no data overages. And with select plans, your speed is only ever reduced to 2 Mbps (4X faster than any other plan in SK).
Choose the voice plan for the first device on your account, then the amount of data you want to share with all your devices. See Understanding shareMORE plans.
shareMORE Data Only
shareMORE Canada & U.S.
Talk + Text plans
Get the perfect combination of talking and texting. These plans keep you connected and are easy on the wallet too!
Talk + Text 30
Talk + Text 40
Get access to the internet wherever you need it through a wireless data device. It's perfect for out at the cabin or in rural homes where wired or fusion internet isn't available. See Understanding Mobile Internet charges and data caps
Get the peace of mind that comes with carrying a wireless phone. One full year of service for a single yearly payment. Use your phone anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
Cellular Safety Plan
Leave your phone behind and stay connected with just your Apple Watch. To learn what you'll need to use and activate your watch on the SaskTel wireless network, see Setting up your Apple watch.
Smart Data 3
Before subscribing to a service plan, you must agree to our Wireless Service terms of service (PDF) and our Wireless Data Service Plans terms and conditions (PDF).
Data (Unlimited, Smartwatch & shareMORE plans)
- Canada-wide usage subject to the Wireless Data Fair Use Policy. For more information, see Understanding unlimited data, data caps, and usage limits.
- Tethered Data can be added to your data plan upon request.
- Total and VIP plans are not compatible with BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- You can add more than one device to a shareMORE data plan online.
- shareMORE Data Plans may have a maximum number of devices allowed on a shared data bucket.
Voice (Unlimited, shareMORE, & Talk + Text plans)
- Daytime airtime minutes and long distance - See Understanding wireless airtime and long distance charges.
- Unlimited evening and weekend airtime minutes – Evenings are 6 p.m. – 6:45 a.m., and weekends are all day Saturday and Sunday.
Unlimited calling can be used from within Canada to anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
HD Voice makes calls between HD Voice capable wireless phones sound clearer than standard calls over the SaskTel LTE network. See Understanding HD Voice.
Features & Add-ons (Unlimited, shareMORE, Smartwatch, & Talk + Text plans)
- Unlimited Text, Picture, and Video messages sent and received while in Canada, the U.S., and parts of the Caribbean are included. See Caribbean countries with unlimited text messaging.
• Customers on the shareMORE Canada & U.S. rate plan cannot add roam & RELAX U.S. add-ons.
Additional Usage & Fees (Unlimited, shareMORE, Smartwatch, & Talk + Text plans)
- A 911 fee of $0.83 applies to each device.
- Additional daytime airtime minutes are $0.30 per minute.
- Long distance is $0.45 per minute for calls from within Canada to anywhere in Canada or the U.S. For long distance rates outside Canada, see International travel rates.
- International long distance rates apply to calls you place to an international number (outside of Canada or U.S.) from within Canada. See International long distance rates.
- For U.S. voice and data roaming rates, see Understanding Roam & Relax U.S. Daily Rates. (On shareMORE Nationwide, and shareMORE Data Only, U.S. roaming is charged on all data used in the U.S. and is not taken out of the included bucket of data in each plan
Cell Safety Plan
- A 911 fee is included in the yearly fee.
- Features may not be added or changed.
- In order to be eligible for a one-year hardware subsidy, the wireless phone must be purchased at the beginning of your contract.
- Monthly hardware subsidy is allowed during the term.
- Financing and two-/three-year hardware subsidies are not allowed.
- Additional minutes are $1.00/min. in Canada and $0.07/min. when roaming in the the U.S.
- A bill will be sent if there are overages for the month; otherwise, only a detailed usage report will be sent which shows how many minutes were used.
- If you migrate to postpaid service you will be credited for the remaining Cell Safety Plan months that have been paid for.
All prices and fees include applicable taxes (excludes Cell Safety Plan).