Why SaskTel maxTV Stream
Stream endless entertainment
maxTV Stream packages include TSN and Sportsnet, your local CBC, CTV, Global, and Citytv stations, and much more. Get endless entertainment right in your home, or take it on the go with the SaskTel maxTV App. That’s epic entertainment - starting at just $19.95/mo.
With maxTV Stream, you can watch...
...when you want
Time for a night in? Or maybe a few? Binge your favourite show or rent the latest blockbusters with maxTV On Demand.
...where you want
The SaskTel maxTV App lets you watch on your smartphone or tablet anywhere in Canada*, literally anywhere – the car, airport, brunch line-ups, or enjoying lake life. And you’ll get access to maxTV Go Apps too.
Tuned in late? The Restart TV feature is like having your own time machine. You can restart select programs up to 72 hours after they aired.View available channels
It gets even better
TV that knows you
With maxTV Stream, the more you watch, the more it gets to know you and recommends movies just for you—it’s like a new best friend. It’s so smart, if two people are logged in, it recommends programs you’ll both love.
No slowing down
Sharing is a good thing, but not when it comes to your Internet connection. Get maxTV Stream Premium and you don’t have to share. Your media boxes have a separate and dedicated Internet connection, not shared with your other connected devices.
Get access to tons of kid-friendly shows that are currently airing, along with the on demand TV channels you subscribe to, like Treehouse and Family. It will keep the kids entertained and you won’t have to worry about what they’re watching.
- The $65/month price includes Internet for $49.95/mo for 24 months, and maxTV Stream ($34.95/month) with savings for bundling Internet with maxTV Stream (-$20/month) and savings for bundling the Offer with a SaskTel Post-paid Wireless rate plan (-$5/month).
- To be eligible for the Offer, a customer must:
- be a new residential Internet and TV customer. A new residential Internet customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to SaskTel Internet since November 25, 2019. A new residential TV customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to maxTV Stream or maxTV in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible;
- sign a 2-year contract for infiNET 175, interNET 25, or interNET Extended 25 Internet service;
- subscribe to maxTV Stream at the same time the Internet contract is signed; and
- remain subscribed to maxTV Stream for 12 months. If the customer cancels maxTV Stream before 12 months and continues with the Internet service plan they have subscribed to, they will pay the regular SaskTel price for their Internet service for the final 12 months of the two-year internet service contract.
- Eligible deal credits customers may see on their SaskTel bill while subscribed to the Offer:
- infiNET 175 - Credit of $45/mo.
- interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 - Credit of $20/mo.
- maxTV Stream (1st month free) - Credit of $19.95
- Savings for bundling with Internet & maxTV Stream - Credit of $20/mo.
- Savings for bundling with Wireless - Credit of $5/mo.
- Offer pricing is after the application of a monthly bill credit to the subscribing customer’s SaskTel account in the amount of the difference between the regular pricing for the Internet service plan chosen by the customer and maxTV Stream service regular pricing and the Offer l price.
- The regular monthly non-contract rate for the Internet portion Offer applies after the 24-month term of the Internet contract expires.
- infiNET 175 - monthly contract rate is $94.95; monthly non-contract rate is $104.95.
- interNET 25 or interNET Extended 25 - monthly contract rate is $69.95; monthly non-contract rate is $79.95.
- If a customer cancels Internet service while under contract, early contract cancellation fees apply.
- In order to ensure retention of the Offer pricing, customers must remain on the same Internet and maxTV Stream plans they signed up to.
- Customers Customer cannot put their Internet and maxTV Stream service on seasonal (suspend TV and Internet) or partial-seasonal (suspend TV but leave Internet active) disconnect and retain the Offer pricing.
- The Offer cannot be combined with other SaskTel promotions or offers of any kind.
- Customers must contact 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) if they want a different Internet service plan after expiration of the Customer’s 24 month contract term.
- The Offer price does not include additional equipment, features, additional theme packs, channels, equipment, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
- Service availability based on location. Check availability.
SaskTel maxTV app
- The SaskTel maxTV app can be accessed anywhere, specifically meaning anywhere in Canada with an internet connection.
- Must have an active maxTV or maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV app.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV or maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV app at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider. SaskTel wireless customers can use the mySASKTEL app or see sasktel.com/myusage for data usage.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV App.