Why SaskTel maxTV Stream
A new way to watch
With maxTV Stream, you can experience the best of live TV with series and movies on demand. It’s epic entertainment right in your home. Or take it on the go and watch your shows anywhere in Canada. That’s entertainment a new way - your way.
No contracts required
With maxTV Stream, you can watch...
...what you want
With over 130 channels, maxTV Stream has the best of live TV. Need more? Your media box comes with YouTube and Netflix already installed. And you can load up your box with more apps from the Google Play store.
...when you want
Time for a night in? Or maybe a few? Binge your favourite show or rent the latest blockbusters with maxTV On Demand.
...where you want
The SaskTel maxTV App lets you watch on your smartphone or tablet anywhere in Canada*, literally anywhere – the car, airport, brunch line-ups, or enjoying lake life. And you’ll get access to maxTV Go Apps too.
Tuned in late? The Restart TV feature is like having your own time machine. You can restart select programs up to 72 hours after they aired.
It gets even better
TV that knows you
With maxTV Stream, the more you watch, the more it gets to know you and recommends movies just for you—it’s like a new best friend. It’s so smart, if two people are logged in, it recommends programs you’ll both love.
No slowing down
Sharing is a good thing, but not when it comes to your Internet connection. Get maxTV Stream Premium and you don’t have to share. Your media boxes have a separate and dedicated Internet connection, not shared with your other connected devices.
Get access to tons of kid-friendly shows that are currently airing, along with the on demand TV channels you subscribe to, like Treehouse and Family. It will keep the kids entertained and you won’t have to worry about what they’re watching.
Unlimited Canada-wide data
Our exclusive VIP 85 plan offers UNLIMITED data1 with no overage charges for only $85/month when you subscribe to maxTV Stream and Internet!2
More choices. More savings.
Save a bundle of cash! Add maxTV Stream to your existing SaskTel Internet for as low as $19.95/mo. That’s a $20 monthly savings!
The better Wi-Fi network
Across the province, SaskTel customers get free, unlimited access to selectWI‑FI, the largest Wi‑Fi network in Saskatchewan. And with free In‑home Wi‑Fi included when you combine maxTV Stream and Internet, at home or on the go, you’re covered.
maxTV Stream first month free offer
- A maxTV Stream subscriber’s first billed month will include a one-time $19.95 promo credit and their monthly $20 savings for bundling with Internet, totaling $39.95 in discounts. The regular price of maxTV Stream is $39.95/mo.
- A maxTV Stream Premium subscriber’s first billed month will include a one-time $34.95 promo credit and their monthly $20 savings for bundling with Internet, totaling $54.95 in discounts. The regular price of maxTV Stream Premium is $54.95/mo.
- Offer only available to residential customers. Business customers are not eligible.
- Not available to maxTV Stream Lite customers.
- Offer available for a limited time only and may end at any time.
- Only available to new maxTV Stream customers. New customers are considered those who have not had maxTV Stream within the last 12 months.
SaskTel maxTV App
- Must have an active maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV App.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV App at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider. SaskTel wireless customers can use the mySASKTEL app or see sasktel.com/myusage for data usage.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV App.
- Available on VIP 85. Speed reduced after 15 GB.
- To be eligible for VIP 85, in maxTV serving areas, customers must have Internet and either maxTV or maxTV Stream, or one of the following Internet-only plans: interNET 25, infiNET 80, infiNET 175, infiNET 300. In non-maxTV serving areas, customers must have homePHONE and Internet (includes Fusion), maxTV Stream and Internet, or one of the following Internet-only plans: interNET Extended 10 or interNET Extended 25. Service billing addresses must match for the customer to be eligible.