Bundle and save!
Bundle Internet, wireless, TV, smartHOME, and home phone long distance to save cash each and every month.
And, only with SaskTel, can you get unlimited Internet at home and on the go.
Bundle Internet and TV to save BIG
When you bundle Internet and maxTV, you can save up to $33.95/mo., depending on your Internet plan. With Internet and maxTV Stream, you save $20/mo.
Bundle savings can really add up!
Save $10/mo. when you bundle any postpaid wireless plan with maxTV and Internet. Or, save $5/mo. when bundled with Internet.
Save $5/mo. when you bundle smartHOME with Internet or wireless. SaskTel smartHOME lets you control and monitor your home from anywhere with your phone, laptop, or tablet.
homePHONE long distance
Save $10/mo. when you bundle the Anytime North America long distance plan with maxTV and Internet. Or, save $5/mo. when bundled with Internet or wireless.
Unlimited wireless data with VIP 85, because you’re the best!
Unlimited data is the BEST. It could be yours with our exclusive unlimited* wireless data plan VIP 85 for $85/mo. There are so many ways to qualify! Simply bundle Internet** with either maxTV or maxTV Stream.
Bundle savings depend on product availability in your area and number of services you have. Services eligible for bundle savings include Postpaid Wireless plans, maxTV , maxTV Stream, Internet, infiNET, homePHONE Anytime North America Unlimited Long Distance, and smartHOME.
Monthly recurring charges for:
- Wireless services appear on your SaskTel wireless bill.
- maxTV, maxTV Stream, interNET, infiNET, homePHONE, and smartHOME services appear on your SaskTel wireline bill.
All bundle credits appear on your SaskTel wireline bill. For more information, see Understanding Bundle credits on your SaskTel bill.
maxTV and maxTV Stream
- maxTV or maxTV Stream service is available in certain areas of the province. Check the availability of service near you.
- Read the SaskTel maxTV Terms of Service (pdf) before subscribing to maxTV.
- maxTV over interNET can only be bundled with interNET 5 or interNET 10. maxTV over infiNET can only be bundled with infiNET 20, 40, 80, 175.
- 10 Mbps or faster Internet is required for maxTV Stream service.
infiNET and interNET
- SaskTel interNET and infiNET are available in certain areas of the province. Check the availability of interNET and infiNET near you.
- Speeds not available in all areas.
- Read the SaskTel Internet Service terms of service (pdf) and acceptable use policy before subscribing to any SaskTel Internet service.
- *Speed reduced after 15 GB
- Only Postpaid Wireless rate plans are eligible for Bundle savings.
- If you have maxTV with Internet in your Bundle, you are eligible to receive an additional $10 per month Bundle saving by adding a Postpaid Wireless rate plan. Without maxTV in your Bundle, your eligible additional monthly Bundle saving is $5 per month when you add a Postpaid Wireless rate plan.
- **To be eligible for VIP 85, in maxTV serving areas, customers must have Internet and either maxTV or maxTV Stream, or one of the following Internet-only plans: interNET 25, infiNET 80, infiNET 175, infiNET 300. In non-maxTV serving areas, customers must have homePHONE and Internet (includes Fusion), maxTV Stream and Internet, or one of the following Internet-only plans: interNET Extended 10 or interNET Extended 25. Service billing addresses must match for the customer to be eligible.
Home phone Anytime North America long distance
- Local access service rate depends on your location. Excess mileage and extended area charges may also apply in certain areas.
- Available to single line customers only.
- Unlimited rates apply when you dial from your home phone to numbers in Canada and the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii). Calls to Mexico are not included.
- Read the Network Access terms of service (pdf) before subscribing to any SaskTel homePHONE service.