Ways to Order
This product isn't available to order online. Please use one of these options to order.
Are you a new or existing SaskTel TV customer?
I'm a new SaskTel TV customer
Ways to order:
I'm an existing SaskTel TV customer
Log in to change your plan
maxTV Stream packages
maxTV Stream Intro
maxTV Stream Plus
maxTV Stream Premium
maxTV Stream Deals
Add TV and get 1 month of maxTV Stream Plus and 1 media box FREE!View offer
maxTV Stream Lite
Explore our TV content
With over 160 channels, maxTV Stream has the best live TV. Pick the Theme Packs and single channels you want to make a TV experience that's truly yours.Learn more
maxTV On Demand
Watch the latest and greatest movies, and do it on your schedule. See what's playing now on maxTV On Demand.Learn more
Shows on the go
With the SaskTel maxTV app and Go Apps, you can watch live or on demand movies and shows, anywhere in Canada.Learn more
Terms & conditions
Read maxTV terms of service before purchasing this service.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
Package price does not include additional theme packs, channels, equipment, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply. maxTV Stream requires 10 Mbps internet or higher. maxTV Stream requires a media box from SaskTel. See sasktel.com/streampromos for media box deals.
¹With maxTV Stream Intro and Plus, media boxes share a home Internet connection with other connected devices, such as gaming consoles and laptops. With maxTV Stream Premium, media boxes have a separate and dedicated Internet connection, not shared with other connected devices.
SaskTel maxTV app
- Must have an active maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV app.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV app at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV app.