maxTV Stream TV Only
maxTV Stream TV Only is available with 55 channels for $39.95/mo. Need something lighter? Our Lite package has 20 channels for only $25/mo. You can add additional theme packs and channels to either package. To learn more, give us a call.Contact Us
Explore our TV content
With over 160 channels, maxTV Stream has the best live TV. Pick the Theme Packs and single channels you want to make a TV experience that's truly yours.Learn more
maxTV On Demand
Watch the latest and greatest movies, and do it on your schedule. See what's playing now on maxTV On Demand.Learn more
Shows on the go
With the SaskTel maxTV app and Go Apps, you can watch live or on demand movies and shows, anywhere in Canada.Learn more
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
Package price does not include additional theme packs, channels, equipment, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply. maxTV Stream and maxTV Stream Premium requires 10 Mbps internet or higher. maxTV Stream requires a media box from SaskTel. See sasktel.com/streampromos for media box deals.
10 Mbps or faster Internet is required for maxTV Stream service. A maxTV Stream subscriber’s first billed month will include a one-time $19.95 promo credit and their monthly $20 savings for bundling with Internet, totaling $39.95 in discounts. The regular price of maxTV Stream is $39.95/mo. A maxTV Stream Premium subscriber’s first billed month will include a one-time $34.95 promo credit and their monthly $20 savings for bundling with Internet, totaling $54.95 in discounts. The regular price of maxTV Stream Premium is $54.95/mo.
- With maxTV Stream, media boxes share a home Internet connection with other connected devices, such as gaming consoles and laptops. With maxTV Stream Premium, media boxes have a separate and dedicated Internet connection, not shared with other connected devices.
SaskTel maxTV app
- Must have an active maxTV Stream subscription to log into the SaskTel maxTV app.
- To access the SaskTel maxTV app through your mobile device or tablet, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and link your maxTV Stream account.
- A total of 5 devices can be logged into the SaskTel maxTV app at the same time, and a maximum of 3 devices can be streaming content at the same time.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Data charges may apply when using a wireless network. Check the wireless terms of service with your provider.
- Due to agreements with content providers, some content that is available on your in-home media box may not be available on the SaskTel maxTV app.