SaskTel Digital Forensics
Digital Forensics for business is the investigation and recovery of information found on digital devices, such as a computer and wireless device.
Our Digital Forensic services can help your business* in events such as:
- Mobile forensics
- Malware analysis
- Civil legal matters
- Ransomware investigations
- Breach audit
- Review of current incident response policies and procedures
- Training of IT personnel on incident response and forensically sound evidence collection and preservation
- Business fraud investigations
- Employment disputes
- Inappropriate email and internet use in the work place
- Network breaches and phishing attacks
- Company smartphone forensics
- Company computer forensics
*Personal investigations must be initiated through legal counsel.
Why choose Digital Forensics for business?
Our world class trained and certified consultants have extensive experience in law enforcement and corporate investigations:
- Over 50 combined years of experience with the RCMP
- 23 years of experience in corporate security and computer investigations
- Extensive certifications (see a full list of certifications below)
- Qualified as expert witnesses in Provincial Court, Court of Queen's Bench, and in Arbitration Hearings in Saskatchewan
- Thorough knowledge of the Criminal Code and Federal and Provincial Statutes as they pertain to telecommunications and information technology
- Experience in Municipal, Provincial, Federal, and National Security investigations
- Utilization of numerous forensic suites and other specialized forensic software to get a complete picture of your investigation
We offer a variety of services to provide the digital evidence you require.
Digital Forensics consulting
Find and track data
We will assess your organization's objectives, as well as privacy, and security requirements and recommend the best course of action specific to your situation. All efforts are made to ensure evidence is not altered, modified, or corrupted while trying to establish what went wrong, and how a similar event can be avoided in the future. From the analysis of the collected evidence, we can determine how the hackers got in, what they did once they got in, whether they took any information, and if they are still in your network. This type of investigation is helpful in instances such as suspected employee misconduct, or fraud, and more.
Incident Response Training
Determine who has access to your data
Our forensic software is used to locate, recover, and analyze digital evidence on any of your organization’s devices.
Identify if and when your data has been accessed
We will recover, preserve, and analyze the evidence, leveraging both forensic software and years of experience. We will ensure discretion and discuss with only key resources the extent of the breach and provide you with the necessary information to quickly isolate and preserve the digital evidence.
Expert Witness Services
Assist with criminal investigations or complex litigation
Our consultants have expertise in dealing with digital data from working in law enforcement and corporate investigations.
Present findings to your corporate management or in a court of law
We will preserve and collect the evidence, analyze the facts using current tools, and present the conclusions so they are understood by both technical and non-technical individuals.
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), including the first certified examiner in Canada
- GIAC Computer Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI)
- GIAC Computer Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
SaskTel Digital Forensics services are unique to each engagement and depend on the nature of the request, requirements, and complexity of the investigation. With flexible billing options, including a retainer and hourly rates, we have many pricing options to meet the needs of your business.
To discuss your needs, contact a Digital Forensics consultant by confidential email DFIR@sasktel.com or voice mail (1.844.691.1646).