We’re committed to supporting non-profit and charitable organizations in the province who make a difference in our community.
Our Community Investment Program supports non-profit and charitable organizations based in Saskatchewan involved in activities that directly benefit a Saskatchewan community or the province.
We particularly support activities, programs, projects, and events with the following focuses:
- Information and communications technology
- Promoting diversity by representing groups such as women in non-traditional roles, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Indigenous people
- Rural communities
- Environmental sustainability
Investing in your community
In the 2021/22 fiscal year, SaskTel contributed almost $2.9 million to 548 non-profit and charitable organizations, community associations, venues, events, and partnerships in 144 communities throughout the province.
Here are just a few of the community organizations and events we sponsor:
- Saskatchewan Council on Aging – "Socially Connected Seniors" is designed to help older adults tackle the challenges of isolation using technology.
- Battlefords Family Health Centre – The Healthy Living Land Based Learning Community Project provides food security and offers valuable life lessons for participants.
- Royal Saskatchewan Museum – The SaskTel Be Kind Online Learning Lab allows the museum to host a variety of school and publish programming, all while reminding people to spread positivity.
Apply for Sponsorship
Is your charitable or non-profit organization based in Saskatchewan and focused on technology, diversity, youth, rural, or environment? We may be able to help! You can apply for sponsorship for one-time or annual events and we also accept requests for merchandise for draws, raffles, or prizes.
You can submit your sponsorship request through our online form. Requests should be made at least 30 days before your event.
We receive thousands of sponsorship requests each year. Thanks for your patience as we review your application.
The program is unable to support:
- The same organization more than once each calendar year
- Travel and accommodation expenses for out-of-province events
- Research projects
- Capital projects or operating costs
- Individual applicants or individual teams
- Political parties or activities, candidates, or lobby groups
- Religious organizations
- Funding for publications or video productions
- The purchase of advertising space
- Organizations already sponsored through SaskTel TelCare
- Initiatives receiving Be Kind Online grand funding
We do not donate products and services.
If you have problems filling out the online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org