Plus one-time equipment and installation charge.
Ready to order?Find a fusion Internet dealer
Reliable fast Internet service for rural Saskatchewan
Using fixed-wireless technology, fusion Internet offers a constant connection. And with no contract, it's the ideal choice for your Internet needs.
Save $300 on installationSign up for fusion Internet today and get basic installation for only $99.99! Conditions apply. Learn more
|Plan||Monthly price||Download speed (up to)1||Upload speed (up to)1||Data usage|
|fusion 5||$79.95||5 Mbps||1 Mbps||100 GB2|
|fusion 10||$99.95||10 Mbps||2 Mbps||100 GB2|
|fusion Extended 5||$129.95||5 Mbps||1 Mbps||Unlimited (speed reduced after 100 GB)3|
|fusion Extended 10||$149.95||10 Mbps||2 Mbps||Unlimited (speed reduced after 100 GB)3|
|fusion Extra 54||$129.95||5 Mbps||1 Mbps||Unlimited (speed reduced after 125 GB)5|
|fusion Extra 104||$149.95||10 Mbps||2 Mbps||Unlimited (speed reduced after 125 GB)5|
Have a SaskTel wireless device?
VIP 85, Total 125, and shareMORE customers are eligible for our fusion Extra 5 and fusion Extra 10 plans. With these plans, you get an extra 25 GB of data before your speed is reduced, for no additional cost.
All plans include:
- Access to sasktel.net email addresses
- 24/7 help desk support
- In-home Wi-Fi6
- Free, unlimited access to selectWI-FI.
Add one fixed IP address7 for only $5/mo.
Equipment and installation
To get up and running, fusion Internet requires the purchase and installation of specialized equipment (antenna, modem, and cables) at your location. The equipment costs $249 and includes a 1-year warranty.
For a limited time, get basic installation for only $99.99 (regularly $399.99).8
You can check your fusion Internet monthly data usage from your mySASKTEL account, or go to sasktel.com/myusage from your computer to see your data usage report. Your computer must be connected to fusion Internet to access the report.
For more information on data charges, notifications, and average data usage examples, see Understanding fusion Internet data usage.
SaskTel fusion Internet is now available in more locations, including near Aberdeen, Alameda, Allan, Arelee, Balgonie, Bethune, Birch Hills, Colfax, Delisle, Dundurn, Grandora, Indian Head, Kelvington, Kenosee Lake, Langbank, Macklin, Marshall, Moosomin, Outlook, Pense, Pike Lake, Porcupine Plain, Preeceville, Rabbit Lake, Red Deer Hill, Shellbrook, Silver Park, Southey, Stoughton, Vibank, Wakaw, Weyburn, Wynyard, and Zehner.
SaskTel fusion Internet availability is dependent on terrain and location to the tower.
To find out if fusion Internet is available at your specific location, please contact your local fusion Internet dealer.
$99 installation offer
Offer available to new customers only. New customers are considered those who have not had fusion Internet within the last 12 months. Basic installation is $99.99, a $300 savings from the regular fee of $399.99. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
fusion Internet terms and conditions
1. Actual speed online may vary with your chosen package, technical configuration, Internet traffic, server or other factors. SaskTel High Speed fusion Internet is subject to the SaskTel Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the Non-Tariffed Products and Services Policy (pdf). Fusion Internet is dependent on terrain and distance to the tower. Conditions apply.
2. If you exceed 100 GB of monthly data usage on the fusion 5 or fusion 10 plan, you’ll automatically receive additional 25 GB increments at $20 each, up to a maximum of 200 GB total usage. Usage and continued access in excess of 200 GB per month requires an opt-in and agreement by an authorized user to pay $3/GB pay per use rates.
3. fusion Extended 5 and fusion Extended 10 customers will see their speed reduced to 2 Mbps download and 256 Kbps upload once they reach 100GB/mo.
4. fusion Extra plans are only available to customers with a SaskTel wireless account subscribed to VIP
85, Total 125, or shareMORE voice and data plans with at least 20GB of data.
5. fusion Extra 5 and fusion Extra 10 customers will see their speed reduced to 2 Mbps download and 256 Kbps upload once you reach 125 GB/mo.
6. Wi-Fi has limited reach and is not a service that is supported by SaskTel.
7. Only one static IP is available per fusion Internet service. If you require multiple static IPs, you will require multiple fusion services. For all inbound connections using fusion Internet, a static IP is required.
8. Price reflects basic installation only. Mileage is not included in the price of basic installation. Any parts and labour which exceed what is included with basic installation will be chargeable and quoted by the fusion dealer prior to installation. Contact a fusion dealer for full details.