Travel & Coverage
Travel & Coverage
Get on Canada's largest wireless network
Coast-to-coast coverage for 99% of Canadians. No roaming fees nationwide. And FREE unlimited data on Saskatchewan's largest Wi-Fi network.
- 4G coverage
- LTE coverage
Due to technical limitiations, this tool is currently not compatible with Apple iOS devices running iOS6 or lower. Please try one of these methods to view the interactive coverage map:
- Use a web browser from a personal computer (laptop or desktop; Windows or Mac).
- Use an iOS7, BlackBerry or Android device.
* Actual speeds and coverage may vary due to the device being used, network congestion, distance from the cell site, and local conditions. Coverage areas are approximate as of Oct 17, 2018.
* Intermittent coverage areas may cause your SaskTel wireless device to frequently switch between LTE and 4G or only stay connected to 4G. This is expected behavior as a result of hand-offs between cellular technologies.
About our network
We own and operate Saskatchewan's largest LTE network, which covers 99% of Saskatchewan's population. Our LTE network is part of a larger, nationwide network, giving you outstanding coverage in Canada.
View the LTE network improvement schedule to see if any upgrades are planned for your community.
LTE Advanced (LTE-A)
LTE-A is the next step in the evolution of our wireless network. It's a new network technology with greater stability and faster performance. On the LTE-A network, you can get download speeds up to 2.5 times faster, depending on your location, signal, and device. See if your device is LTE-A compatible.
Travelling in Canada
- No roaming charges nationwide.
- For Canadian roaming rates and billing details, see Travelling with your device.
- For further support information, see Travelling in Canada.
Get coverage across the U.S. to stay connected wherever you are.
As a SaskTel customer, you’ll get access to AT&T's LTE network when in LTE coverage across the U.S. Outside of LTE coverage, your LTE device automatically switches to 4G coverage.
- View the United States AT&T LTE coverage map.
- View the United States AT&T GSM / UMTS (LTE) coverage map.
Note: If your device doesn’t automatically select AT&T, we recommend manually selecting it to make sure that you get the fastest connections and data speeds. See Manually choosing a network on your wireless phone.
For further support information, see Travelling in the United States.
Take your phone with you when you’re travelling around the world!
When travelling internationally, your LTE device automatically switches to 4G, giving you wireless coverage in over 200 countries and territories. To find out which services are available (voice, text, data) in your travel destination, use the International Roaming Search Tool.
Know your roaming rates
When you enter a new country, you’ll receive a text that gives you the standard roaming rates for voice, text and data usage for the country you’re in. See Roaming notification text message for details.
For international roaming rates and billing details, see Travelling with your device.