Skip to main content

SaskTel Pension Plan

How do I...

Update my address?

To update your address, send us both your old and new address by fax or email.

Update my banking information?

To change your bank information, please complete and sign the Direct Deposit application form and mail, fax, or email a scanned copy to us.

Note: The bank account must be in the name of the pension recipient, either as a sole or joint account. We are unable to send pension payments to accounts in other people’s names.

Change the amount of taxes deducted from my pay?

To change the tax credits you are claiming, please complete and sign a TD1 form for both the federal tax and a TD1 form for the province of your residence. The forms can be found on the Canada Revenue Agency’s website.

Note: We are unable to provide advice on amounts to claim. Please consult a tax professional for planning purposes.

Update/cancel my life insurance?

To make changes or cancel your life insurance, please contact the Public Employee Benefits Agency and they will assist you.