Channels and Theme Packs
Search for a channel
Personalize your maxTV package by adding theme packs and specialty packs.
View printable maxTV packages and channel line-up (PDF).
Sports fan? Adventure seeker? Movie buff? We've got theme packs that offer something for everyone.
Action & Adventure
Action & Adventure Plus
Family Time Plus
Mix It Up
Mix It Up Plus
Plus de Francais
Take Me Back
Watch & Learn
Turn your TV into an entertainment powerhouse with the best movies and multicultural channels around.
Standard Channel Pack
All maxTV packages come with these 65+ standard channels (excludes maxTV Lite).
Load up on premium sports, multicultural channels, and so much more.
Get the ultimate in flexibility. Add individual channels starting from just $1.99/month each.
Read maxTV terms of service before purchasing this service.
*maxTV Lite does not include all Standard channels, Stingray music channels, HD service, multi-room PVR service, or a free set-top box rental.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
maxTV package prices do not include additional equipment, additional theme packs, channels, equipment, features, pay per view, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
To receive HD channels, you must have maxTV HD (included in all maxTV packages, excluding maxTV Lite) and an HD-compatible television. Not all customers are able to receive HD programming due to bandwidth limitations.
New maxTV customer promotions offer free installation. A $75 installation charge is applicable for customers not eligible for a promotion.
All single channels, specialty channels, and specialty channel packages are subject to a 1-month minimum subscription.
The infiNET 1 Gig plan has a maximum download speed of 940 Mbps. With maxTV, up to 60 Mbps is required for TV service depending on the number of set-top-boxes (maximum of 7 on infiNET) and this bandwidth will be allocated from the infiNET 1 Gig plan when maxTV is in use. When maxTV is in use, the maximum download speed available will be 880 Mbps.
Internet Contract & maxTV for 24-months (the “Offer”)
- Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
- The Offer includes:
- infiNET 300 for $84.95/mo for 24 months, infiNET 150 for $64.95/mo for 24 months, infiNET 600 for $104.95/mo for 24 months, infiNET 1 Gig for $124.95/mo for 24 months, or interNET 25 for $49.95/mo for 24 months,
- maxTV Standard for $35/mo for 24 months, maxTV Must Haves for $50/mo for 24 months, maxTV Next Level for $65/mo for 24 months, or maxTV Fully Loaded for $110/mo for 24 months less savings for bundling the Offer with a SaskTel Postpaid Wireless rate plan (-$10/month). maxTV prices include $25/mo savings for bundling with Internet.
Pricing example for the infiNET 300 with maxTV Standard version of the Offer:
- infiNET 300 regular non-contracted monthly rate: $104.95
- infiNET 300 contracted monthly rate savings: ($10.00)
- infiNET 300 regular contracted monthly rate: $94.95
- infiNET 300 contracted rate 24-month monthly promo savings: ($10.00)
- infiNET 300 contracted monthly rate on 24-month promo: $84.95
- maxTV Standard regular monthly rate: $65.00
- Monthly savings for bundling infiNET 300 + maxTV Standard: ($25.00)
- maxTV 24-month monthly promo savings: ($5.00)
- maxTV Standard 24-month promo monthly rate after savings for bundling with Internet: $35
- infiNET 300 contracted monthly rate on 24-month promo + maxTV Standard monthly rate on 24-month promo including savings for bundling Internet and maxTV: $119.95
- Monthly savings for bundling Internet + maxTV with Wireless: ($10.00)
- Promo monthly rate for infiNET 300 with maxTV Standard including savings for bundling Internet, maxTV, and Wireless: $109.95
To be eligible for the Offer, a customer must:
- be a new residential Internet and TV customer. A new residential Internet customer is defined as a dwelling that is currently not subscribed to SaskTel Internet. A new residential TV customer is defined as a dwelling that has not subscribed to maxTV Stream or maxTV in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible;
- sign a 2-year contract for infiNET 300, infiNET 150, infiNET 600, infiNET 1 Gig, or interNET 25 Internet service; and
- subscribe to maxTV at the same time the Internet contract is signed;
Eligible credits customers may see on their SaskTel bill while subscribed to the Offer:
- PROMO – Internet contract – additional savings: $10/mo.
- PROMO – Internet contract exclusive - maxTV savings: $5/mo.
- Savings for bunding Internet & maxTV: $25/mo
- Savings for bunding with Wireless: $10/mo credit
- Final pricing for the Offer for each subscribing customer is determined by applying all bill credits to which a subscriber to the Offer is entitled (as described in the table above) to the regular pricing for the Internet service plan chosen by the customer and maxTV service regular pricing and after the application of any Wireless service bundling credit that may apply.
- The regular monthly non-contract rate for the Internet portion of the Offer applies after the 24-month term of the Internet contract expires.
- infiNET 300 monthly contracted rate: $94.95, infiNET 300 monthly non-contract rate: $104.95
- infiNET 150 monthly contracted rate: $74.95, infiNET 150 monthly non-contract rate: $84.95
- infiNET 600 monthly contracted rate: $114.95, infiNET 600 monthly non-contract rate: $124.95
- infiNET 1 Gig monthly contracted rate: $134.95, infiNET 1 Gig monthly non-contract rate: $144.95
- interNET 25 monthly contracted rate: $69.95, interNET 25 monthly non-contract rate: $79.95
- If a customer cancels Internet service during the 24-month promo, they will lose both maxTV ($5/mo.) and Internet ($10/mo.) monthly promo savings.
- If a customer cancels maxTV service during the 24-month promo but continues with their Internet service, they will lose the maxTV ($5/mo.) monthly promo savings but retain their Internet ($10/mo.) monthly promo savings.
- If a customer cancels Internet service while under contract, early contract cancellation fees apply.
- In order to ensure retention of the Offer pricing, customers must remain on the same Internet plan they signed up to.
- Customers cannot put their Internet and maxTV service on seasonal (suspend TV and Internet) or partial-seasonal (suspend TV but leave Internet active) disconnect and retain the Offer pricing.
- The Offer is not available with maxTV Only or maxTV Lite packages.
- The Offer cannot be combined with another maxTV, maxTV Stream, or Internet introductory promotion. An introductory promotion is an offer for a new customer providing a discount off the regular price of the package or plan.
- with this offer, new Internet customers are eligible to add Optimum In-home Wi-Fi for $0/month for the first 12 months. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time. To cancel Optimum In-home Wi-Fi after the promotional period, call 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- If customer wants to change Internet service plans after the 24-month contract term, they can do so from their mySASKTEL account or by contacting 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- The Offer price does not include additional equipment, additional theme packs, channels, features, pay per view, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
Add maxTV first 3 months 50% off (the "Offer")
The Offer is available for a limited time and may end at any time.
The Offer is available for 50% off maxTV for three months to residential customers only. The Offer is not available on maxTV Lite or for Business maxTV customers.
The Offer is available to new maxTV customers. New maxTV customers are those who have not had maxTV within the last 12 months. 50% off maxTV price is determined after savings for bundling maxTV with SaskTel Internet are applied or as applied to the regular price of maxTV alone where not bundled with SaskTel internet.
Pricing examples for maxTV Standard version of the Offer:
- maxTV Standard regular monthly rate without savings for bundling with Internet: $65.00
- Offer monthly price for first 3 months to add maxTV Standard for customer without SaskTel Internet (50% off $65): $32.50
- maxTV Standard monthly savings for bundling with Internet: ($25.00)
- maxTV Standard maxTV monthly rate including savings for bundling with Internet ($65.00-$25.00): $40.00
- Offer monthly price for first 3 months to add maxTV Standard for customer with SaskTel Internet (50% off $65.00-$25.00): $20.00
Customers save up to an additional $10/mo. for bunding with SaskTel wireless service.
The promotional price includes the maxTV package listed. Does not include additional theme packs, channels, equipment, features, pay per view, video on demand rentals, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
First set-top box free offer
Set-top box value of $350 compared to approximate purchase cost if the customer were to purchase their own set-top box. Includes free use of the set-top box for as long as customer subscribes to maxTV service. Additional set-top boxes are $6.95 each. Free set-top box not included with maxTV Lite.
Filipino 5-Pack 50% off for 3 months offer
The Filipino 5-Pack 50% off for 3 months offer is available to customers who are currently subscribed to maxTV on an introductory promotion. The regular price of $25 per month will apply after the three-month promotion. If customer wants to remove the Filipino 5-Pack after the promotional period, they can do so from their mySASKTEL account or by contacting 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835). Offer subject to change. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
Channels and Theme Packs
- Must be a maxTV or maxTV Stream customer to subscribe to Crave.
- To access Crave through your mobile device or web browser, you will need to register for mySASKTEL and add your maxTV account (if you haven't already). See Getting started with Crave.
- maxTV customers can watch Crave on demand through the set-top box or using an Apple TV, smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- The Crave app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
- Crave and all associated logos are trademarks of Bell Media Inc. All rights reserved.
HBO® and related service marks are property of Home Box Office, Inc., used under license. All rights reserved. All images, artwork and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Must be a Residential maxTV customer with infiNET in order to stream Netflix on your maxTV set-top box.
- Eligible customers can access Netflix on Channel 300 or the TV Apps menu on your maxTV set-top box.
- Netflix streaming membership required.
- Customers will be billed directly by Netflix. No Netflix charges will appear on your SaskTel bill.
NFL Sunday Ticket
- NFL Sunday Ticket does not include Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, or Thursday Night Football games.
- Cancellations unavailable once subscribed.
- NFL Sunday Ticket is available in HD only.
- NFL, the NFL Shield™, and NFL Sunday Ticket are registered trademarks of the National Football League and its affiliates. NFL Sunday Ticket is distributed by DAZN Canada.
NHL® Centre Ice™
- Blackouts and other restrictions apply.
- NHL® Centre Ice™ is available in HD only.
- NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and Centre Ice name and logo and The Game Lives Where You Do are trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2022. All Rights Reserved.
The Sportsnet app is free for every maxTV Standard, maxTV Must Haves, maxTV Next Level, and maxTV Fully Loaded customer and for maxTV Lite customers with the Lite Sports pack. Single channel subscribers have access to the following in-app content:
- Sportsnet single channel subscription: in-app access to Sportsnet East, West, Ontario, and Pacific content
- Sportsnet 360 single channel subscription: in-app access to Sportsnet 360 content
- Sportsnet One single channel subscription: in-app access to Sportsnet One content
- Sportsnet World specialty channel subscription: in-app access to Sportsnet World content
If subscribing monthly, a minimum 1 month subscription is required.