Each year, the Pioneers volunteer about 60,000 hours in 100 ongoing projects and raise $200,000 for Saskatchewan communities.
The SaskTel Pioneers were formed more than 50 years ago to offer their time, talents, and skills to worthwhile causes in your community. Over 4,000 strong, these current and former employees are part of North America’s largest industry-based volunteer organization.
Helping communities across Saskatchewan
Here’s just a few things that we do:
- Computers for Schools – Refurbishing computers and donating them to schools
- Hug-A-Bears – Making bears for emergency vehicles to give to children in crisis situations
- Heart Pillows – Making heart-shaped pillows for open heart surgery patients in the hospital
- POWER Packs – Providing back-to-school POWER (Providing Opportunities with Educational Resources) packs filled with school supplies to kids who need them
- STARS show home – Providing volunteers for the STARS home lottery to help raise money for emergency medical helicopters