We’re committed to supporting non-profit and charitable organizations in the province who make a difference in our community.
Our Community Investment Program supports non-profit and charitable organizations based in Saskatchewan involved in activities that directly benefit a Saskatchewan community or the province.
We particularly support activities or events with the following focuses:
- Information and communications technology
- Promoting diversity by representing groups such as women in non-traditional roles, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Indigenous people
- Rural communities
Investing in your community
In 2017/18, we contributed nearly $3 million to approximately 1,000 non-profit and charitable organizations, community associations, venues, and events in more than 200 communities across Saskatchewan.
Here are just a few of the events we sponsor:
- SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival – bringing people together with music.
- SaskTel Indigenous Youth Awards – recognizing young Indigenous achievers.
- Saskatchewan Soccer Association – enriching lives through Soccer.
- Robot Rumble – learning about technology through fun and competition.
- Ag in Motion – demonstrating the latest agricultural technology.
Apply for Sponsorship
Is your charitable or non-profit organization based in Saskatchewan and focused on technology, diversity, youth, or rural? We may be able to help! You can apply for sponsorship for one-time or annual events and we also accept requests for merchandise for draws, raffles, or prizes.
You can submit your sponsorship request through our online form. Requests should be made at least 30 days before your event.
We receive thousands of sponsorship requests each year. Thanks for your patience as we review your application.
If you have problems filling out the online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The program is unable to support:
- The same organization more than once each calendar year
- Travel and accommodation expenses for out-of-province events
- Research projects
- Capital projects or operating costs
- Individual applicants or individual teams
- Political parties or activities, candidates, or lobby groups
- Religious organizations
- Funding for publications or video productions
- The purchase of advertising space
- Organizations already sponsored through SaskTel TelCare
We do not donate products and services.