Multi-room PVR service
Life doesn't stop just because you're watching a good TV show! Record shows directly to your maxTV set-top box while you’re watching something else. With maxTV PVR service, you can pause, rewind, and replay live TV and watch it later from any set-top box in your home*. Put a show on hold while you get a snack, replay exciting sports moments, or fast-forward through the slow parts of any live TV program.
Not home? No problem. With the SaskTel maxTV app, you can use your smartphone or tablet to record shows you want to watch later.
Sign up today! Existing customers can upgrade to PVR service for FREE for 3 months. Conditions apply.
- ...up to 500 hours of standard definition, or between 50 and 150 hours of HD programming
- ...two shows at once (up to 4 with infiNET) – even while watching a previously recorded show
- ...on one TV and watch it later from any set-top box in your home
- ...an episode or an entire season of a show just by pressing Record on your remote
- ...the whole show, even if you forget to push Record until the middle of the program
SaskTel maxTV app
- Record shows from virtually anywhere from your tablet or smartphone
- Schedule recordings from virtually anywhere
- Search the channel guide for programs to record
- View only subscribed channels
- View program information, including actors and ratings
- View and edit scheduled recordings
- Manage previously recorded shows
Up to 150 recording hours and up to 4 simultaneous recordings are based on the Motorola VIP 2262 set-top box.
Multi-room features are available on multiple TVs when set-top boxes are networked to the same gateway as the PVR set-top box.
MULTI-ROOM PVR SERVICE PROMOTION
For the first 3 months, existing maxTV customers (who have not received PVR service from SaskTel in the last 12 months) can receive PVR service free for 3 months. Customers will pay regular rates ($9.95/month) following the promotion period.
- Available to existing maxTV customers who meet the eligibility requirements.
- A customer qualifies if they currently have maxTV service and choose to add PVR to their service.
- Customer must not be or have been subscribed to PVR in the last 12 months.
- Customer must not have received an Introductory Promotion for maxTV in the last 12 months.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
Customer must contact 1.800.SASKTEL if they want to remove PVR service after the promotional period.