AppleCare+ for iPhone
Protection for your iPhone.
AppleCare+ for iPhone extended your repair coverage and technical support to two years from your AppleCare+ purchase date. And it adds coverage up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damages, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax. In addition, you'll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.*
How to order
You can add AppleCare+ to your shopping cart when ordering your iPhone online, or when you purchase your iPhone at a SaskTel Store or Authorized Dealer.
- $249 AppleCare+ for iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, X, Xs, Xs Max,
- $199 AppleCare+ for iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 12, 12 Mini, 11, XR, 8 Plus, 7 Plus, 6s Plus, 6 Plus
- $169 AppleCare+ for iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6
- $119 AppleCare+ for iPhone SE
One stop for technical support
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express Replacement Service
- Hardware coverage for your iPhone, battery, and included earphones and accessories
- Coverage up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $39 for screen damages, or $129 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iPhone apps
- Connecting to wireless networks
Important: Purchases of AppleCare+ from SaskTel must be made at the same time as the iPhone purchase. After your initial iPhone purchase, you can get AppleCare+ within 60 days of your iPhone purchase through Apple. Valid proof of purchase required. See http://www.apple.com/ca/support/products/ for more information.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the iPhone. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.
* Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.