Rural Internet options from SaskTel provide you with the connection and reliability you need -- no matter where you live.Learn More
Optimum In‑home Wi‑Fi
Our Optimum In‑home Wi‑Fi add‑on uses next‑generation technology to give you the ultimate Wi‑Fi coverage and performance throughout your entire home.Learn more
Portable Internet Adapters
Get the speed and reliability of a wired internet connection without drilling holes or running wires.Learn more
Connection speeds listed are based on optimal conditions and may vary based on type of connection, age of customer equipment, building wiring and materials, distance from modem, and number of devices connected.
*Introductory offers are available to new residential customers.
50% off introductory offer
The promotional price applies to the Internet plan listed. Does not include additional equipment, features, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply. Pricing is valid for the first 3 months. After the 3-month promotional period, regular pricing applies. Promotional pricing for Internet is only available to customers who have not had Internet service from SaskTel in the last 12 months. Offer not available to existing maxTV customers. Offer not available on interNET Connected 5. Customers can save an additional $5/mo when bundled with wireless. With this offer, customers are eligible to add Optimum In-home Wi-Fi for $5/month for the first 3 months. Other conditions may apply. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
2-year Internet contract promotion (the “Offer”)
- Offer available to new residential customers who have not had SaskTel Internet service in the past 12 months. Business customers are not eligible.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Customers must sign a 2-year contract. Customers can receive infiNET 300 for $79.95/mo for the first 24 months when bundled with SaskTel wireless. Regular contract rate is $89.95 for infiNET 300 when bundled with SaskTel wireless ($94.95/mo without wireless).
- Offer also available on infiNET 150, infiNET 600, infiNET 1 Gig, interNET 25, interNET Extended 25, interNET 50, and interNET Extended 50 when signing a 2-year contract.
- infiNET 150 is $64.95/mo for the first 24 months.
- infiNET 600 is $104.95/mo for the first 24 months.
- infiNET 1 Gig is $124.95/mo for the first 24 months.
- interNET 25/Extended 25 is $59.95/mo for the first 24 months.
- interNET 50/Extended 50 is $69.95/mo for the first 24 months.
- Customers can save an additional $5/mo when bundled with SaskTel wireless.
- If customer cancels service or downgrades their plan while on contract, early cancellation fees of $15 per month for each remaining month in the contract may apply. After 24 months, the regular monthly price will apply.
- To retain promotional price, customers must remain on the same plan they signed up to.
- Promotional pricing is after the application of a monthly bill credit in the amount of the difference between the regular contract price and promotional price.
- To select a different Internet service plan after the expiration of the 24-month contract term, the customer can change plans using mySASKTEL or by calling 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- The promotional price does not include additional equipment, features, or any other charges incurred for which regular SaskTel rates apply.
- With this Offer, new Internet customers are also eligible to add Optimum In-home Wi-Fi for $0/month for the first 12 months. Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time. To cancel Optimum In-home Wi-Fi after the promotional period, call 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835).
- Customers can add maxTV or maxTV Stream for an additional fee. Service availability based on location. Check availability.
*Bundle savings depends on product availability in your area and number of services subscribed to. Services eligible for bundle savings include Postpaid Wireless plans, maxTV, interNET, infiNET, homePHONE Anytime North America Unlimited Long Distance, and SecurTek.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.