Celebrate the holidays
Get great deals on devices and accessories, enjoy holiday music and movies with maxTV, and more! Plus, you can enter to win a $500 SaskTel Gift Card at the SaskTel Store (no purchase required).
Save $40 on media boxes
For a limited time, subscribe to maxTV Stream and get Android media boxes for just $99 each. That's a $40 savings! Conditions apply.
Super Channel - only $9.95 with 1 month free!
Super Channel is premium entertainment at its best, offering 4 diverse channels, plus Super Channel On Demand FREE with each subscription. Enjoy a unique and original selection of movies, critically acclaimed series, compelling sports, round-the-clock eSports, and more, all unedited and commercial-free. Sign up before December 31, 2018 for only $9.95/month, with your first month free! Conditions apply.
Try Netflix for free
Stream Netflix right on your maxTV Stream media box. Visit netflix.com/sasktel to sign up and get your first month free! Conditions apply.
All prices and fees are subject to applicable taxes.
maxTV Stream first month free offer
- A maxTV Stream subscriber’s first billed month will include a one-time $19.95 promo credit and their monthly $20 savings for bundling with Internet, totaling $39.95 in discounts. The regular price of maxTV Stream is $39.95/mo.
- A maxTV Stream Premium subscriber’s first billed month will include a one-time $34.95 promo credit and their monthly $20 savings for bundling with Internet, totaling $54.95 in discounts. The regular price of maxTV Stream Premium is $54.95/mo.
- Offer only available to residential customers. Business customers are not eligible.
- Not available to maxTV Stream Lite customers.
- Offer available for a limited time only and may end at any time.
- Only available to new maxTV Stream customers. New customers are considered those who have not had maxTV Stream within the last 12 months.
$99 media box offer
- Limit of 2 media boxes at promotional price per purchase. Cannot be combined with any other media box offers.
- If customer cancels maxTV Stream or changes to maxTV Stream Lite within 6 months from the purchase date and keeps any media boxes, a fee of $100 will be billed to customer’s account.
- Offer is only available to residential customers. Business customers are not eligible.
- Offer not available to maxTV Stream Lite customers.
- Offer available for a limited time and may end at any time.
Super Channel one month free offer
The Super Channel one month free offer is available to customers who are not currently subscribed to, or have not been subscribed to Super Channel from SaskTel in the past 120 days. Offer subject to change. Super Channel is not available for Business maxTV Stream customers. The regular price of $9.95 per month will apply after the first free month promotion. Customer must contact 1.800.SASKTEL if they want to remove Super Channel after the promotional period. Promotion ends December 31, 2018. Subject to change.
Crave™ one month trial offer
- Customers who subscribe to Crave from SaskTel will receive the first month at no cost.
- After the first month free, regular pricing of $7.99 per month will apply.
- Customer must contact 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) if they want to remove Crave after the promotional period.
- Promotion is available to customers who are not currently subscribed to Crave and have not received the promotion previously.
- Customers are only able to receive this promotion once; if a customer disconnects the service and adds it again, they will not be eligible to receive this promotion again.
- Available to new and existing maxTV Stream customers who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Residential customers are eligible only. Business customers are not eligible.
- maxTV Stream Lite customers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer subject to change. Promotion ends December 31, 2018.
Netflix first month free offer
- See www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse for details.
- Offer available to new members and limited to one free trial per household.
- Broadband Internet and device that streams from Netflix required.